district0x: Marketing Lead
As a marketing lead, your primary goal is to provide a pathway at the top of the funnel to catalyze and maximize new user interest. The secondary goal is to retain and engage our community members and develop a trusted and self-aware brand for the district0x project to launch new products from. A qualified marketing lead will have extensive experience in the trenches of many crypto communities, and familiarity with all of the popular trends, jokes, and memes. Using any means of our blog, community chat rooms, static websites, content portals, and social media accounts, a marketing lead is solely responsible for the public image of the district0x brand and its related products.
* Create and maintain a completely new content schedule, tailor made to our various product offerings.
* Own our social media presence, and cultivate a new brand image.
* Develop genuine communal connections, and reflect the deeper ethos of the cryptocurrency space by engaging with social media trends and memes.
* Coordinate directly with community managers, chat moderators, and the ops team on new community initiatives.
* Collaborate with the development team on product design to maintain consistency across our brand and increase user engagement
* Design all manner of new swag lines, airdrop campaigns, and community rewards programs.
* Revise and implement all manner of SEO best practices across district0x domains.
* 2+ years of digital marketing or social media management experience
* Operable knowledge of DeFi and it’s hottest protocols
* A passion for cryptocurrencies and other peer-to-peer technologies
* The demonstrated ability and willingness to push the envelope and create a risque social media presence.
Additionally, you MUST be able to:
* Speak and write English fluently
* Communicate proactively (we are 100% remote!)
* Work independently towards deadlines
* Accept a salary paid in Ether, Bitcoin, or similar cryptocurrencies.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/district0x-marketing-lead