At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
As a Director of Product, you will drive the product development and launch of comprehensive AI products leveraging Generative AI/LLM and other emerging technologies. You will identify product gaps & opportunities and partner with a cross-functional team to shape our product strategy using market, customer, and competitor analysis.
You are a hands-on product management professional and know how to build relationships with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to come up with the best strategy for product features and a roadmap for innovative AI capabilities. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development and launch. You are data-driven, and action-oriented and possess a strong understanding of launching enterprise SaaS products with a customer-centric vision.
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies through market, customer, and competitor research.
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and translate these into tangible differentiated features. Engage customers and prospects to inform requirements that will drive business growth.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to formulate product strategy, build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies, clearly articulating what objectives you will be responsible for and delivering
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development, develop product launch plans, and support release and product documentation.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Lead product sessions, drive decisions, prioritization, and execution
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop strong product messaging, positioning, differentiation, product packaging, and pricing strategies
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- Manage a team of product managers immediately or in the future
- 10+ years of technology experience working with enterprise B2B SaaS products having led multiple product development cycles from concept to launch and driving strong product adoption
- 3+ years of experience developing and launching enterprise products with AI/LLM technologies
- Track record of successfully developing product strategies, defining high-value features, keeping the big picture in mind while paying close attention to details, developing and measuring success metrics
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects with disciplined execution in an agile and rapidly evolving environment
- Technical fluency, understanding, and discussing architectural concepts. You’ve led effective technical product sessions culminating in technical requirements
- Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organizational, and management skills.
- Experience managing small to medium-sized teams, acting as an effective mentor
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a major in Computer/Information Science or equivalent technical field. A master’s degree in technical or management fields is highly preferred
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.