Softheon helps make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and plentiful. Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation’s first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon’s vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
About the role
Softheon is looking for a Director of Marketing to generate and execute creative ideas that elevate the W3LL brand within Softheon’s products inside and outside the company. Within this role, the Director of Marketing will work closely with Senior Vice President of Business Development, Consumer Cloud to lead marketing efforts for W3LL.com through collaboration, mentorship, and knowledge sharing of their B2B marketing expertise and experience.
In this role, you will lead key areas of W3LL sales enablement, content creation, and marketing campaigns. If you are someone with intrinsic motivation to achieve results that align with organizational and strategic goals, then this is the role for you!
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for promoting ACA and ICHRA health insurance shopping and enrollment products to individual customers, employers, and brokers.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences, customer needs, and competitors in the ACA and ICHRA health insurance market.
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to align marketing efforts with business objectives and product launches.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and paid advertising.
- Implement lead generation strategies to acquire new customers and grow the customer base in the ACA and ICHRA health insurance segments.
- Utilize data analytics to measure marketing performance, optimize campaigns, and track return on investment (ROI).
- Develop engaging marketing content, including website copy, blog posts, educational materials, videos, and infographics.
- Manage and allocate marketing budgets efficiently to maximize ROI and achieve business goals.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners, associations, and brokers to expand the company’s reach.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and regulations in ACA and ICHRA health insurance markets to ensure compliance and competitive advantage.
- Monitor customer feedback, reviews, and satisfaction levels to improve the brand’s reputation and customer experience.
- Represent the startup at relevant industry events, conferences, and trade shows to increase brand awareness and network with potential partners and clients.
- Creating compelling content to support sales and marketing
- Driving market awareness and generating sales growth through integrated marketing programs
- Working across internal teams to capture compelling product stories that will translate into actionable content messaging
- Refining key value propositions into engaging, simple, business-outcome aligned messaging
- Building strong working relationships with Product Managers and Softheon marketing staff to understand upcoming features
- Developing clear processes for communicating product updates both internally within the organization as well as externally to prospects and customers
- Identifying needs, designing programs, and communicating these to positively impact the sales team and move deals throughout the sales funnel
- Analyzing sales data and measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Less than 25% of travel needed
- 8+ years of comprehensive marketing experience and/or enablement in a B2C or B2B2C environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field of study
- Experience working with software products preferred.
- Experience with marketing to health insurance, brokers, or government is a plus
- Familiarity with sales enablement frameworks and the application of them in partnership with an in-house Sales Enablement team and Sales Leadership
- New, creative ideas come to you quickly and often, and it’s one of your favorite parts of working in marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Must be comfortable working remotely and collaborating with a team
What we offer:
- Work from your home company with a one time home office allowance;
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents;
- Additional benefits, including a monthly wellness stipend and internet stipend, 401K w/ a match; immediately vested, employee assistance program, disability insurance, and parental leave;
- 15 days to unlimited PTO based on YOS plus 9 additional holidays;
- An opportunity for you to be part of a team committed to improving healthcare access and affordability by leveraging innovative technology solutions;
At Softheon, we embrace and celebrate diversity in all its forms as an equal opportunity employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate’s experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
Join us in our journey towards continually building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where everyone’s contributions are valued, respected, and celebrated.