Procore is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead and drive our ecosystem strategy, empowering developers and partners to deliver outsized value for the construction industry while building successful businesses of their own. Procore’s Ecosystem allows customers and partners to extend our platform, connecting it with other systems, services, and data to solve problems beyond the bounds of our core product offerings. The Ecosystem is critical to achieving our mission to connect everyone in construction on a single global platform.
As a successful Director of Product Management, you’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer and developer experiences built on APIs, robust developer portals and tools, and a marketplace that offers customers the breadth and depth of what is possible on a solid platform. You’ll have a robust understanding of technology, software development, and API lifecycle management and manage high risk and controls environment. This position is a unique opportunity to work with the developer and third-party community and across functions internally. If you’re excited by the opportunity to take ownership of the end-to-end product management of our ecosystem — we’d like to speak with you!
This position will report to our VP of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform, customer base, construction industry, and the unique role our ecosystem plays in Procore’s vision
- Take ownership of the elements required to build a platform on which others can build successful businesses
- Develop and grow an ecosystem of companies and developers that create seamless solutions to manage the entire build lifecycle
- Interact with all levels of the company, from cross-functional partners and stakeholders to our executive team, to drive the best possible experiences and tools that allow our customers and partners to gain value from the platform
- Increase the value of our ecosystem to our customers to be equal with that of our product
- Create and execute strategies with cross-functional teams to drive adoption of integrations built by Procore or ecosystem partners
- Grow an Ecosystem that allows us to sell, service, and support Procore’s global expansion with a revenue model that scales
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience working on a product with an industry-leading ecosystem
- 5+ years experience building and delivering successful products
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Hypothesis-driven product development
- Passionate about Procore and the problems we are solving for the construction industry
- Ability to influence and lead teams of various sizes
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.