Do you want to be part of a team that creates compelling Digital Experiences that truly connect organizations to their customers? Enabling governments to be more open and responsive to citizen needs? Or helping companies build relationships with their customers? If so, consider joining our team in Sacramento, California.
We are looking to hire a Director of Marketing and Business Development to further enhance SymSoft’s brand, and market positioning and achieve financial growth, while continuing to help our customers through technology solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Information Technology, Customer Experience, and Sales and will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and negotiate and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of market conditions.
- Collaborate with the business team to create and implement effective go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, systems, programs, and services.
- Collaborate on project prioritization and strategy with the business team.
- Conduct market and customer research, forecasting, and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities and translate results into actionable insights for the business team.
- Ensure that the appropriate systems, staffing and procedures are in place to properly and reasonably support marketing and communications.
- Seek out and develop high-level marketing partnerships.
- Identify and manage grant funding opportunities.
- Development and execution of an integrated marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and lead nurturing, while gathering and reporting meaningful data analytics for future decision-making.
- Collaborate with product management, creative, and content teams to create integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence, and achieve sales and growth targets.
- Manage the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including advertising, public relations, events, promotions, and sales tools, providing hands-on support as needed.
- Implement performance metrics and tracking tools to measure results.
- Oversee integration, implementation, and measurement of the SymSoft brand strategy across all aspects of the business.
- Develop a brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Prepare and manage communications material.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members and community leaders.
- Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Manage association partnerships through conducting demonstrations, writing association newsletter articles, and exhibiting at trade show conferences.
- Conduct weekly marketing meetings with the business team.
- Oversee integration, implementation, and measurement of the SymSoft business development strategy across public and private sector customers.
- Research, and build relationships with potential customers. Arrange meetings, provide demos for SymSoft products/services and manage relationships as part of the pre-sales and sales process.
- Establish and manage strategic partnerships with technology products and platform vendors, communicating about SymSoft’s unique offerings to position for partner-assisted business development, seek partner grant funding etc.
- Plan, manage, and develop proposals and RFP responses for new business.
- Manage SymSoft projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
- Perform other duties as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health/dental plan, paid time off and holidays.
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas, and coffees.
- Cool projects that will get attention.
- Salary Range: $90,000/ Year to $100,000/Year. (Depends on experience and Negotiable)