Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
As BetterUp’s Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing all digital marketing initiatives, including the website, SEO/SEM strategies and tactics, and all paid media programs in order to engage and educate prospects and customers throughout the buyer’s journey. You will work closely with marketing operations, sales, and other cross-functional teams to develop and execute digital campaigns aligned to our ABM strategy that drive engagement at target accounts, with the ultimate goal of accelerating the sales pipeline and maximizing revenue growth. This position requires a driven, innovative, and energetic leader with the right mix of strategic thinking and roll up your sleeves to get it done attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategy aligned to ABM motion for, and oversee paid digital media programs with a healthy channel mix and a focus on testing and learning
- Manage BetterUp’s website and microsites via HubSpot, including making proactive optimizations to the user experience with the ultimate goal of accelerating sales pipeline
- Maintain a website roadmap as a framework to prioritize website requests
- Partner with the marketing team, the field, and other cross functional partners to develop and execute campaigns across digital marketing channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Plan, execute and measure experiments across digital properties
- Evaluate emerging technologies, including marketing automation, ABM platforms, data enrichment tools, and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Lead team of external agencies, contractors, and a web developer
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 8+ years proven experience in digital marketing and working in a fast-paced environment ideally at a B2B SaaS business
- Bachelor’s degree required. Web technology certifications are a plus.
- Strong program management experience and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Understanding of relevant tools for digital programs and analytics (Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Looker, among others)
- Familiarity with digital and social network management and analytics tools, and ability to stay current on new web technologies and trends
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $130,900 – $248,400.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$177,100 – $248,400 : New York City
$154,00 – $216,000 : Nassau, Newburgh
$130,900 – $183,600 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse