EOS: Real. Simple. Results.
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that have helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Purely implementing EOS helps the people who own and run entrepreneurial companies run better businesses and lead their ideal lives.
The Role – Digital Tools Customer Service Account Specialist
This full-time position is accountable for supporting the organization’s software/digital tools. “Success” is defined as delivering a consistently high-quality “customer” experience to our customers and ensuring they have the support they need to utilize our software/digital tools successfully.
The successful candidate will demonstrate that they are genuinely excited to help customers. They will assist customers with inquiries, requests, and/or problems in a friendly, respectful, courteous, and professional manner. The customer service provided will strengthen customer relationships, driving overall customer satisfaction and retention. The successful candidate will be confident in troubleshooting software and investigating further if they don’t have enough information to resolve a customer inquiry; they will also be able to identify and coordinate the resolution of escalated issues. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a software customer service role with the ability to troubleshoot software and technical environments.
The ability to work effectively with others is critical, as collaboration with EOS personnel, Professional EOS Implementers, and end-user customers is required. The goal is to deliver an excellent customer service experience, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
This position will report directly to EOS Worldwide’s Digital Tools Team Lead.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Deliver great end-to-end customer service across all touchpoints in the customer journey, specifically as it relates to EOS software and digital tools
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to help customers achieve success
● Respond to and resolve customer general and technical requests in a timely manner
● Collaborate across all business functions to serve customer needs
● Effectively communicate both internally and externally through various channels – phone/chat/email/video conferencing
● Maintain accurate records and document customer service activities and discussions
● Ask relevant questions to define the root cause of a problem and generate appropriate solutions
● Keep current with industry trends and utilize knowledge gained to serve the customer best
● Follow Customer Service communication procedures, policies, and standards
● Meet personal and Customer Service team targets and measurables
● Flexibility in working different shifts to support both domestic and international stakeholders in multiple time zones
● Other duties, as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
● Must share EOS Worldwide’s Vision and Core Values
● 1 – 3 years experience in customer service required
● Excellent professional interpersonal skills – in person, via video conference, and by phone
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Obsesses about serving stakeholders well; exhibits exceedingly high-quality standards
● Takes the initiative to propose solutions & improve processes
● Accountability, time management, and personal organization are essential
● Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities and policies
● Technologically proficient in Software, IOS/Android platforms, GSuite, CRM, etc. Experience with Case Management applications
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
● Experience in software or technical customer service
● Experience in Intercom or other customer service helpdesk software is a plus
● Experience in a remote work environment
● Experience working in a company running on EOS is a plus
● Fluency in additional languages is a plus
● International experience a plus
Location: Work from home position with occasional work travel and on-site collaborative meetings as needed/SE Michigan
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $45,000 base salary, commensurate with experience, plus the potential for performance-based bonus in addition to health benefits, life insurance, 401k match, flex-time, PTO and more.
EEOC Statement: EOS Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.