The Paid Media Strategist will be responsible for various digital marketing activities, primarily focused on Paid Search and Paid Social Advertising. The role may also involve Programmatic Display and other third-party social platforms. This will include site research, keyword research, campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients.
Successful candidates will be passionate about paid media, teaching others, and enjoy juggling multiple clients.
Client Deliverables and Communication
- Lead, maintain, and continuously optimize client accounts
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of clients’ goals and business objectives
- Create decks to report on campaign performance
- Effectively present to clients via in-person, video, and/or call regarding strategy and optimizations
- Provide internal and external reporting with regards to the status of a project and how the client and company goals are being met
- Identify additional growth opportunities in other marketing channels
- Develop, implement, and manage paid search, paid social, and display marketing strategies for a variety of clients
- Use campaign data to recommend and implement optimizations to improve overall campaign performance.
Data Analysis and Optimization
- Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends, and provide well developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Use Google, Bing, and Social Search Marketing tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) as well as additional 3rd party software (Marin) to develop new campaigns and edit existing ones to ensure ROI for all clients
- Continuously manage and adjust campaign budget allocation
- Exhibit clear understanding of overall client messaging and develop search marketing creative, including but not limited to keyword generation, text ad copy creation, and landing page copywriting
Research Market Trends
- Stay up-to-date on and advise clients of the latest trends in online search marketing
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of Paid Media (search and social) experience at a digital marketing agency
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life insurance
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid personal days.
- Flexible Fridays
- Option to work completely remote
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Optional COVID safe company gatherings
Logical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.