Logical Media Group strives to create exceptional digital experiences for people to connect, transact, and explore. At the core of that lies with our partnership with our clients and ensuring their needs and goals are at the forefront of all our efforts. The focus of the B2B Growth Marketing Manager will be to serve as an integral role in identifying and creating high value and high impact strategies for our clients across delivery and account management teams; this will involve supporting CRM standards and program strategies through omni-channel collaboration, monitoring the success of those initiatives, and continually enhancing and optimizing that service value for our clients. This role will primarily focus on the ideation and execution of B2B marketing and customer journey initiatives for our clients, contributing to the growth of this channel at Logical.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Working across Account Teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional account teams to ensure seamless execution of high impact initiatives and consumer journeys from kickoff to launch, with special attention to how client’s sales and marketing teams need to collaborate
- Focus on the core business KPIs for clients, develop and implement cross-channel programs that align to key moments of need within the customer’s journey based on insights from analytics and behavioral science
- Partner with client stakeholders to operationalize program-based strategies and develop cross-channel programs and initiatives that increase key performance indicators
- Lead strategic meetings (both internally and externally) to align on client goals and ensure that programs are operating in service of unique customer journey needs
- Work across accounts to oversee the creation of emails, forms, landing pages, reports, and other related infrastructure to optimize performance of our marketing efforts
- Build custom multi channel reports and implement reporting processes that capture key insights, and define account success, while also identifying opportunities for continued improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of the complex, consumer-centric marketing strategies
- Maintain data hygiene and data/list integrity standards, including managing data and integrations between marketing and sales platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, etc), and creating standards if they do not exist
- Participate in campaign planning to develop and maintain all project aspects, including timelines/schedules, budget, progress/status reports, and messaging/copy if needed.
- Identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs and plan consumer loyalty and engagement programs to deliver ROI-positive results
- Identify and mitigate risk, specifically how CRM changes may impact reporting and other processes; support account manager in managing client expectations, and ensuring client-delivery alignment between requirements and downstream deliverables.
Working with the Sales Team
- Craft service narratives to communicate what we are building in service of our client’s mission, the outcomes we deliver to our customers, and the continued value Logical Media Group can provide to increase client success
- Assist Account Management and Director of Growth with creating clear business cases for new engagement opportunities, and get buy-in from key clients and stakeholders
- Articulate business and functional requirements of CRM, engaging in strategic storytelling to align and inspire a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- CRM platform proficiency, Hubspot preferred but not required. This includes but is not limited to competency in implementing, optimizing and speaking to workflows created as a part of a customer experience journey, list hygiene, and lead scoring.
- An understanding of the nuances and challenges of tailoring performance marketing channels to unique customer journeys and/or Account Based Marketing needs
- Experience in identifying new marketing channels and target audiences, and devising marketing strategies that engage, inform and motivate innovation and ongoing optimization of performance for clients
- Comfortability with collaboration and presentation, both internally and client facing
- Passion for creative problem-solving, working independently and sometimes without clear instruction. This position will be creating and optimizing processes in live time.
- 2+ years of B2B strategy experience in-house or agency preferred
Logical Media Group Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life insurance
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid personal days.
- Flexible Fridays
- Option to work completely remote
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Optional COVID safe company gatherings
Logical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.