Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning: We have been the bright and quirky spot serving Austin and San Antonio since 1999. Our fun ads, top notch service, and outstanding customer service are what makes Radiant the ‘go to’ service company in the area. But where would we be without the heroes on our support team? We’d rather not find out! Apply to be a Radiant hero today!
The Good Stuff:
- Full Time position
- Work from home!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company matching!
- Company provided equipment – laptop, monitor, and headset
- Respond to and Resolve online tickets and categorize abandoned calls
- Monitor and respond to e-chats and inquiries
- Monitor and respond to website submissions/chats, 3rd party chats, customer texts, and customer emails
- Follow up on canceled calls and attempt to recover them
- Follow up and attempt to recover Schedule Engine Leads and canceled calls
- Facilitate workflow processes
- Outbound calls to follow up on services done and promote customer satisfaction
- Make at least 6 attempts to reach customers through multiple channels including texting, calling and emailing to capitalize on the number of e-leads booked.
- Be a redundancy for all duties of our Inbound Specialists, CSR’s and Booking Agents, providing support to the team as needed
What you need:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Experience working with an online customer service chat system is required
- Ability to be persuasive, sell services, and handle objections/rejections
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Preferred experience using a Customer Service Software such as Service Titan
- High ability to multi-task and switch tasks quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
Have more questions? Call us today! Talk to one of our Career Specialists at 512-686-4166.