Who we are:
Firebolt is a disruptor in the cloud data warehouse space. So far we’ve built the fastest cloud data warehouse in the market, by far, and have helped some of the most data-forward companies in the world with their data challenges. But this is just the beginning. We are a strong team of world-class data experts, led by the people who built Google Big Query, Looker and Sisense. Backed by $264M in funding – we are poised to build the data platform of the future, and set a new bar for what can be done with data.
What we’re looking for:
Firebolt is looking for a developer advocate that can help build a first-class developer relations team, grow our community, and increase Firebolt adoption. Reporting into the product organization, you will help drive our technical thought leadership; build and scale developer engagement, learning, and adoption; and create a vibrant Firebolt developer community.
What you’ll do:
- Be one of the top technical faces of Firebolt.
- Write blogs and post on relevant technical topics to help expand awareness of Firebolt.
- Create technical articles, blogs, and give webinars with examples of Firebolt and other technologies to help data engineers and developers understand and use Firebolt
- Present at conferences, meetups and other events showcasing Firebolt
- Help choose and deploy community infrastructure, and launch the Firebolt community
- Engage directly with data engineers and developers to support learning and adoption
- Work with product management and engineering to help shape the product roadmap based on community feedback
- 5+ years experience in some combination of data engineering, data integration, and business intelligence
- 2+ years experience in developer advocacy preferred
- Strong presentation skills with experience delivering on stage and online
- Fluent english speaking and writing proficiency
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience preferred