Designer – Campaign Squad
You will be part of our Campaign Squad and your main goal will be to conceive new campaign ideas and develop all the layouts for our touch-points with our clients, helping our main product, InfinitePay, to be memorable, and improving our brand consistency.
You will work closely with our design, content, 3D/motion and media teams. Cloudwalk is a group of passionate and multidisciplinary professionals, from 3d artists to experienced blockchain engineers.We are used to working with tight deadlines, data analysis, and a lot of learning new skills to achieve our goals.
- Position InfinitePay as the best payment method taxes’ on the market.
- Increase our sales numbers through our campaigns.
- Translate the tone of voice and positioning of InfinitePay into our campaigns.
- Propose new and creative approaches to tell our benefits.
- Work side by side with different professionals to ensure the visual response will be cohesive.
- Be a guardian of our style guide, improving it constantly, and taking good care of all our digital assets.
- Be ready to learn, and do whatever it takes to deliver a better campaign.
- Be excited about working in a fast-paced, agile startup environment.
- A top-notch portfolio featuring examples of design and art direction focused on campaigns and advertising.
- Solid experience working in social media campaigns.
- Highly proficient with Adobe tools.
- Highly proficient with Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up to date to the best Brazilian and worldwide campaigns.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, specially Figma.
- Experience designing solutions for fintechs or financial companies.
- Experience briefing 3D/Motion teams.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research, including A/B testing best practices in partnership with product teams.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.