We are looking for a remote Design Team Assistant to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast-growing, innovative USA-based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Petmade, VitalPeak).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
What We Offer
- An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast-growing USA-based company
- Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with teamwork culture
- Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and performance
- Work from home office or workspaces and “stress-free” environment
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
- We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits
- There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
Perks & Benefits
- Sign-up Bonus
- 25+ Working Days of Holidays
- 2 days per year for volunteering (of your choice)
- Budget to install your Home Office
- Team buildings, off-sites, workations, business trips in Lithuania and abroad
- Online events, games, degustations, outside speakers, etc.
- Monthly health budget for your wellness
- Courses, seminars, conferences and other training options in Lithuania and abroad
- Our brand products for free
- Presents, specials and company retreats
Help team leads with administrative tasks (schedule calls, check links, do reports, check/edit project management system assets)
Oversee, edit, create documents and document systems related to design department & cross function processes
Communicate with outsource vendors, freelancers
Manage filing system
Help organizing department events (virtual and physical)
Other administrative tasks
Strong time planning skills
Project management basics
Make things done approach
Bonus: basic understanding of graphic design and/or marketing
Salary: 800-1200 €/mon. net
Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.