Demio: Content Marketing Manager (with a top remote-first company)
Headquarters: Tampa, FL (but, work anywhere!)
Here at Demio, we’re currently looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to join our mission to make marketer’s lives easier and happier. 🤩
Demio is a hassle-free webinar platform built for marketers (like you). With our platform, companies can generate leads, filter prospects, perform group demos, host engaging sales presentations, integrate with their CRM, view advanced webinar reporting, track conversions, and more. It’s truly unlike any other product on the market.
At Demio, we have thousands of amazing users and we’re adding great companies every single day. A wonderful product experience is our primary focus here at Demio. From the brand message to the customer support to the onboarding process, to the platform itself, we’re constantly working hard to make sure every interaction someone has with our company and brand is a delightful one.
While the webinar, web-communication space has been around for a while and continues to grow, we believe that we’re creating an entirely new segment in the market and doing it in a simple way.
We’re dedicated to building our company with a remote-based work environment meaning our entire team is remote, and we are happy to offer the ability to work from anywhere in the world through our systems in Slack, Clubhouse, Hubspot, Intercom, Notion, and GitHub. We’ll do everything we can to make a stress-free, easy-to-navigate operation inside so your role is just as simple as our platform!
Not only will you be remote, but you get to work with a team that is hungry, smart, and eager to make an impact. As a key member of the marketing team, your work will never go unnoticed. Your work will always make large waves 🌊 in the company.
But hey, we also like to have fun 🙌; we understand that building a company is quite the journey, and it can be incredibly hard, so we believe that it’s important to enjoy the moments along the way (coffee calls and virtual games, anyone?).
Here’s what a few of our team members have recently said 👇:
“One of the best parts about working for Demio has been how much they’ve invested in my growth, inside and outside of work. They’ve given me everything I need to thrive, on and off the job. They truly care about my success and well being.” – Lucas J. (been with Demio for 3 years)
“Here’s one of the more prominent themes I’ve experienced firsthand during my time at Demio:
I’m not referring to the kind that’s related to a company’s bottom line or any other industry metric (though our growth in that regard is indeed meaningful and not just driven by marketing spend)—but rather, meaningful growth as it relates to each unique individual who makes up our diverse team.
Each of us is encouraged to explore areas of interest, push boundaries, and take initiatives with newfound opportunities—all with the right nudges along the way.” – Henry R. (been with Demio for over 2.5 years)
“Being a part of the Demio Team has been absolutely awesome, it’s so rewarding to work for a company that truly cares for their customers, as well as, their team members. 💚” – Mike D. (been with Demio for 2 years)
“The growth-oriented culture is what I love about Demio! Everyone on the team is always trying to do their very best and encourage each other. And the Demio team love GIFs, just as much as I do! 😆” – Maryna P. (been with Demio for over 1.2 years)
We want to be joined by someone that shares our same vision for a product-centric and customer-centric business. Someone who understands the importance of quality over quantity, gets excited by new projects and takes on creative risks easily. Someone that is willing to join us on our journey to change the way that businesses communicate, market, and sell online. Someone that is process-oriented and driven by seeing our customers find a product that delivers results.
About This Role:
This role will be heavily content-focused, and will require oversight over the common content channels (email marketing, blog, social media, podcast, video, etc.) but will also require enthusiasm to apply and grow content skills to non-traditional content channels such as partnership marketing, learning centers and social media communities.
The CMM will be responsible for ultimately applying content to the business and marketing objectives of Demio. The right candidate must be passionate about building relationships with customers and drive to make marketers’ lives easier.
What Success Looks Like:
- You will partner with the Director of Marketing in driving Marketing OKRs. This will be your primary focus. You will spend the majority of your time thinking “How can our content bring us closer to reaching these objectives?”
- You will build upon and own Demio’s content strategy with the intent of serving our larger market. This strategy includes (but is not limited to):
- Content curation, creation and distribution by way of email marketing campaigns, video marketing, webinars (lots of webinars!), blog posts, social media, customer success stories and more
- Project management over the editorial/distribution calendar and new initiatives/projects and partnerships
- Analysis: The ability to identify how our content is serving our larger marketing objectives and how to iterate/adapt as needed.
What We Need From You
- Ability to work remotely. Use Demio’s hardware stipend to get your WFH set up perfectly. This setup with a high-speed internet connection is all you need (can travel and work – just need to make sure you’ll be set up!)
- Ability to communicate with fluent English
- Understanding of the general use cases of webinars – you’ve run them before, attended, or helped build a webinar prior! Understanding our customers will be key 🔑
- Experience as a B2B Content Marketing Manager (ideally in SaaS)with a focus on content and campaign creation, operations, and analysis (Previous professional experience is a requirement, for this role )
- Hubspot experience (designing workflows, creating email campaigns, analyzing data, running reports, and designing dashboards)
- Experience using SEO and analysis to measure the success of content strategies and campaigns, as well as identifying the opportunities for improvement
- Excited to learn and grow marketing skills – willing to say YES to try new things and constantly coming to the table with new ideas/opportunities for Demio’s growth
- Experience collaborating with other marketers/cross functions to drive toward common goals
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Innate curiosity. Always asking “how can we do this better” – from strategies to processes to serving our customers.
- Ability to think creatively while simultaneously living in a world of data
- Self-starter who is innately motivated to execute in fast-paced environments
- Ability to complete projects on time, even when (especially when) juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Building a Storybrand/Jobs To Be Done Methodologies
- Experience (or interest in) managing, leading, and growing team members
What does your average day look like in Demio? Imagine this:
Review any team updates or celebrations in Slack from your teammates and any asynchronous communications left through the day. Communication is always key here in a fast-moving company!
You’ll have the ability to organize a schedule that works best for you, but start by reviewing current projects, campaigns, and deadlines. Maybe you’re preparing the launch of a new webinar campaign, and you want to share your completed promotion and messaging plan with the Director of Marketing to get some feedback.
Next, you’ll want to check in on our editorial calendar that includes upcoming newsletter dates, blog deadlines, podcast episode releases, partnership events, and more. You’ll be familiar enough with the marketing strategy and goals (set by the Director of Marketing) that you can easily serve as Project Manager of this calendar – ensuring the everyday items are getting published – all while keeping an eye on how these everyday items are contributing to growing our channels, brand, and MRR.
After spending some time writing an upcoming blog post, you’re struck by a new, amazing idea: (“Hey! If we tried X, I think it could really drive us closer to our goal of X). You jot it down on our Experiments page and flesh out the concept/pitch before presenting it at our weekly marketing meeting and/or check-in meeting with the Director of Marketing.
Once a week, we’ll review the ongoing experiments as a team, review department KPI’s and any major issues. And if it’s a Friday, we might grab some drinks, gather together as a team on Demio, and cheers on to a great week!
More about the position:
We’re open to any time zone, as long as you can fulfill it!
The payment for this position will be based on experience and your background, but we’ll be very transparent on our initial calls to see if this is a fit.
But, we’ll also be there to support you with our benefit programs:
- Part of Demio’s values is supporting your growth and development outside of work and we want to help you seek out ways to find balance in your mind, body, and soul. Earn $250/month for any of the following items: Books, courses, gym, food, a meditation app, mentoring, or language learning reimbursement
- As a Demio team member, we encourage you to take time to recharge, explore, and travel the world. 😎 You’ll have access to unlimited PTO and sick days, and Paid Parental leave.
- US Based Employees: Earn Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. And get a 401k plan, as well.
- Co-working space reimbursement if you need to get out of the home office
- Earning $1,000 in a set-up stipend to upgrade your equipment and another upgrade stipend after 2 years.
- Be a part of our profit-sharing program which rewards the team for year-over-year growth.
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
What to do next:
Shoot us a reply to hiring@Demio.com with #ContentMarketingManager in your subject line, and we’ll set up an interview.
Here’s what we’ll need for in the email:
- A short overview of why you think Demio might be the right fit for you (what is it about us that stands out)
- A résumé is cool but not necessary, feel free to include any and all recommendations from past colleagues or employers (LinkedIn works 😀 )
- Share a portfolio or examples of the work you’re most proud of – tell us about them!
- Share one content marketing campaign you’ve l or recently worked on. What was your role? Why did this initiative stand out? What were the results? What would you do differently next time?
- What is your favorite marketing podcast, book, or youtuber?
- Tell us about you personally, stuff you’re into – what your goals are, where you are in life and where you want to be in life. This may not be your dream job, but who knows maybe we can work together to help it become so!
- BONUS: Include a video of yourself telling us a little bit about yourself – just post it on Vimeo/YouTube/etc. This will greatly increase your chances of an interview! 🙂
That’s it 🙏! We look forward to meeting you!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/demio-content-marketing-manager-with-a-top-remote-first-company