Here at Mindera, we are building a world-class team and would love for you to join us. As a Product Owner with a strong technical background, you will use your experience with Agile methodologies and your deep understanding of the SDLC to lead a team of developers crafting solutions for a high-profile video gaming client.
Working with our team, you will be involved in defining the product life cycle, describing playable requirements, defining, scheduling and working closely with the development and business teams; and enhancing communication to make sure the outcome is the expected.
We are looking for Technical Product Owners who have experience working with development teams and can be the first point of contact for clients and business stakeholders.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA): 0%-15%, varies according to project/client. You will be working with teams across different time zones and locations.
- Lead the scrum team’s Agile ceremonies (DSU, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives, backlog grooming)
- Ability to coordinate schedules across multiple time zones
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Mentor the scrum team as an Agile advocate, with the goal of helping the team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Help resolve conflicts if/as they arise
- Keep the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the scrum team’s progress and deliverables status
- Provide reports on a cadence and at a level of detail specified by Mindera and/or the client
- Be the point of contact for external communication
- Practice open and honest communications with clients
- Leverage your prior technical/coding experience to triage development and QA tickets based on business and customer priorities
- Own and supervise the product backlog, user story writing, and bugs/defects
- Translate the product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with teams to collaborate, set and communicate release schedules, dates and scope
- At least 7 years of enterprise experience supporting Agile development teams in the role of Product Owner or Project Manager
- Data Engineer background
- Able to collaborate with Data Architects to analyze strategic, long-term initiatives
- Proven ability to analyze epics and user stories from all points of the SDLC, including the architecture, development, testing, and deployment phases (Note: you will not be required to provide architectural or coding solutions, but you must be comfortable participating in discussions about these topics and providing input from a business and client requirements standpoint)
- Experience as a Delivery Lead for a technical product
- Advanced Product Owner certification is preferred
- Experience with Atlassian products is preferred
What you will be doing:
- Preparing and running Agile ceremonies
- Engaging with different stakeholders to make sure that the team is developing a world class product
- Ensuring your team’s delivery against the agreed plan
- Helping to define the product vision and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables
- Engaging and interacting with clients
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders
- Resolving blockers and issues with the team and escalating when further assistance and support is necessary
- Helping to identify market opportunities
- Planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle
The Things We Really Care About:What you will be doing
- Health Insurance, because health comes first
- Flexible working hours
- Open holidays, take the time you need for yourself
- Profit distribution for everyone
- Mindera Annual Trip, Sports, and sharing groups to connect and have fun!
- Training & conferences, create your own training plan
- Child Care vouchers
Other Good Things:
- Choose Laptop & Peripherals that best suit your needs
- Hotspot with unlimited usage (PT), for work or Netflix 😉
- We have amazing offices in Porto, Aveiro, and Coimbra if you want to physically connect with minders. Remote from Portugal is also an option. Remote from other Countries will depend on your current location and Projects.
- At the offices, we have a wide range of snacks to keep you fed and healthy
- Partnerships with local businesses
Most of all you get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together in a politics-free environment. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organization attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. Freedom and Responsibility go hand in hand, and we value commitment, feedback, and empathy.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their products and deliver high-performance, resilient, and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog and our Handbook!
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Cluj-Napoca, Romania | Blumenau, Brazil