The Pixieset team is currently working remotely due to provincial guidelines surrounding COVID-19. We will continue to evaluate the possibility of going back to in-office work in the coming months. Given the uncertainty around the situation, applicants should be prepared to work remotely for an extended period of time.
At Pixieset, our vision is to become the household name for photographers. We are a growing team that is passionate about crafting beautiful, simple, end-to-end software solutions that meet the needs of modern photographers – one in which the entirety of their working life is empowered and streamlined by Pixieset.
Pixieset is ranked #8 in the most recent 2019 Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. In 2017, Pixieset was listed #18 on the STARTUP 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies.
Making sure our customers are happy and successful is part of our DNA, and because of this, we are growing our Customer Support team! The Customer Support team will work closely together to support and delight customers over email and other channels. You will learn the Pixieset platform inside out and communicate directly with customers to address product inquiries, resolve bugs and help over 500,000 professional photographers worldwide to be successful with Pixieset!
- Answering 40 to 50 emails per day from the Pixieset community
- Replicating and reporting bugs to the development team
- Staying up to date on new product features and improvements
- Helping shape our Customer Success processes and culture
- Assisting in creating/editing knowledge base articles, video tutorials, blog posts to help our users
- Serving as an ambassador for our brand
There are some perks working at Pixieset as well! Full-time Customer Support staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Company laptop and any tools to help you be at your best
- Professional development opportunities
- Beer Hour Fridays (Virtual/In-Office)
- Fun team building activities and events
As our company and customer base grows, the customer support team will play a critical role in shaping Pixieset as a company. If you’re still excited by this point, and you are saying ‘Yes’ to all of the points below, please get in touch with us!
- Are familiar with web technology and willing to master Pixieset
- Have excellent writing skills and thoroughly enjoy writing
- Have great problem solving and detective skills (Sherlock Holmes-like intuition!)
- Have an endless supply of patience and empathy
- Feel excited about working in a small and growing team that shares a passion for technology and photography
- Are ready to be part of the Pixieset journey!
- (Bonus) Familiar with professional photography workflow and software
Pixieset is located in Vancouver, BC. Candidates located within the province of BC are preferred. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. We would like to thank you in advance for applying! Because we receive an overwhelming number of applications, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.