US Based Client. Must be Proficient in English Written and Verbal Skills.
Only Resume Written in English will be Accepted.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist dental/optometry practices with Front-desk duties. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and scheduling appointments. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- Field and manage all inbound and outbound calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Schedule patient appointments efficiently, ensuring the seamless operation of the medical practice.
- Utilize advanced knowledge in confirming and rescheduling appointments, adhering to excellent record-keeping practices.
- Create a welcoming and comfortable experience for all patients, resolving any issues with empathy and efficiency.
- Assist in bookkeeping tasks, maintaining an accurate and organized record system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with the ability to empathize with and provide solutions for patients.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication.
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in scheduling or similar administrative roles is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Advanced knowledge of confirming and rescheduling appointments, as well as record-keeping practices
- Bookkeeping skills.
- Experience with social media platforms is a plus.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating a positive patient experience and working in a team-oriented setting. If you are dedicated, hardworking, and ready to take on exciting challenges, we would love to hear from you.
- 100% Remote
- Training & Development
- Work From Home