This role is the first interface into Natterbox Support and is critical to ensuring customers receive the most timely response and resolution to their issue. You will be providing technical support, administration and user education for all Partners and Customers of Natterbox. The position requires an excellent ability to multi-task, problem solve and provide clear and timely feedback to clients in all sectors.
This is an excellent role for a motivated individual looking to build and progress on experience already gained elsewhere. You will love talking to customers and looking at ways to increase first call resolution.
- Take all inbound customer queries from telephone, Chat and the CRM system.
- All calls to be dealt with in accordance with SLA’s and appropriate first call resolution or escalation paths.
- Respond to and update customers in a timely manner, keeping them informed of the status of their case.
- Ensure all customer details are correct and interactions are properly detailed within CRM.
- Troubleshooting of Hosted PBX, Mobile, and third party network issues remotely.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base articles.
- Self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
- A keen interest in new and upcoming technology
- Enjoys talking to and dealing with customers
- Underlying drive to learn new things, constantly striving to improve knowledge
- Demonstrate flexibility with daily work patterns.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a “can do” attitude and be willing to work on adhoc projects and tasks as required
- Active interest in communications and IP technologies
- Pragmatic problem solver
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Customer facing helpdesk role
- Good with IT
- Basic understanding of networking (Routers, wifi etc)
- Analytical and logical
- Enjoys troubleshooting
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Ability to work within a team environment with good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Able to multitask, prioritise and work within tight time scales
- Experience working in a CRM environment
- Experience of supporting cloud technologies or telecoms
- Experience in a VOIP Service Provider/ Telco environment
- Working knowledge VoIP including SIP, RTP and WEBRTC protocols
- Knowledge of standard PSTN and Mobile telephony networks
- Understanding of networking such as Firewalls, DHCP, NAT and DNS
* 25 days annual leave – increasing to 30 after 2 years (exclusive of bank holidays)
* An allowance of £50 per month to cover costs of home-working
* Perkbox: A range of outstanding employee discounts
* Enhanced Family Leave
* Private health care with Vitality
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Season Ticket Loans
* Staff-referral programme