Customer Support Coordinator – Payroll
02/24/21 6:52 pm Support 0 Comments
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform—connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in 49 States and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system; allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle—from acquisition through retention—while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone experienced in and passionate about customer support and experience to join our Customer Care team, which is responsible for triaging questions we get from our Nurses. You will be a pay support representative, responsible for answering our nurses’ questions about their pay.
At Trusted, we are not in the business of ‘checking boxes’ or quickly finishing tickets, so we need someone passionate about engaging in conversation with and providing memorable experiences for our nurses. As a key early hire, you will serve as the eyes-and-ears of Trusted for our nurses and inform decisions across the company based on what we are hearing from nurses.
- Triaging, routing or answering inbound questions that Trusted receives from nurses around their pay across SMS, in-app chat, email and phone calls
- Providing prompt but quality responses while meeting or exceeding our SLAs
- Maintaining the Trusted tone & voice and a positive, empathetic attitude towards our nurses in all interactions
- Providing feedback on potential product and process improvements based on customer feedback
Who you are
- Customer focused. You put customers at the center of everything you do, even when thinking at scale. You think of customers as people rather than ticket numbers.
- A strong communicator. You instill confidence and trust with how you speak and write; you know how to tailor your communication based on the situation and audience
- A problem solver. You are able to bring order to complex problems and make decisions with ambiguous information
- A great team player. People love working with you, and you enjoy working within a team and cross-functionally
- Not afraid of change. One thing that is consistent at Trusted is change, you are adaptable, flexible and able to communicate when things aren’t working
- Either 2-4 years in customer service, specifically focused on pay, in both written and verbal support OR 1-2 years in payroll and 1-2 years in customer service
- An appreciation and appetite to deliver incredible customer experience
- You are tech-savvy and able to quickly learn multiple tools and applications like Slack, CRM (SFDC), workflow (Asana), and customer support (Front/Zendesk)
- Great internet speed: Minimum internet speed of 25 mbps, 50 mbps preferred
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.