Customer Success Representative
Healthcare Technology, Remote Patient Monitoring for Providers
AccuHealth is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company that is revolutionizing patient care. We are seeking a passionate and motivated Customer Success Representative to join our team and help our clients achieve success through our RPM/CCM program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Success Representative, you will be responsible for:
– Hiring a Client Success Account Manager specializing in remote patient monitoring and full-service solutions
– Inside sales role that is measured by patient growth on the platform
– Collaborates with providers to identify eligible patients, manage expectations, and implement RPM solutions
– Performs duties such as co-branding patient letters, EHR integration, user account setup, patient threshold setting, and data interpretation
– Champions the program internally and helps providers communicate the benefits to their patients.
– Engaging with customers to educate them on Accuhealth processes and behaviors that lead to a successful RPM/CCM program in their hospital/doctor’s office.
– Managing a book of existing businesses and using selling skills, positive energy, and problem-solving to facilitate the growth of their business with Accuhealth.
– Working a minimum of 40 hours per week with occasional extra time needed to meet business goals.
– Setting expectations well for the customer and being able to follow up promptly and regularly to ensure important tasks are completed.
– Being incredibly detail-oriented and borderline OCD with follow-up.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
– 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a related field.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.).
– Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.
100% work from home.
$60K base salary + up to $10K per quarter based on growth attainment.
Full-time, salaried position.
At AccuHealth, we believe that our success is driven by the success of our clients. We are looking for a detail-oriented and motivated Customer Success Representative to join our team and help us deliver exceptional customer service and support. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply today.