Richardson is the global leader in sales training and performance improvement. We drive accelerated growth by bringing clarity and simplicity to the areas that matter most. From ensuring sales managers are executing the right activities to equipping sales teams to drive a buyer-aligned sales process with exceptional skills and strategies. We guide sales organizations through a digitally enabled performance journey that excites, engages, and reveals impact.
We engage clients and find ways to turn potential into progress; we create solutions to unlock what is possible – managers who know exactly how to drive growth from their teams, customers who see the difference in how their sales teams show up, and a clear path to outperformance. We provide a modern performance improvement solution with collaborative customization, that drives process change, enhances selling skills, and provides comprehensive curricula to equip sales professionals with all they need to get ahead and stay ahead. We stay at the forefront of business trends that are driving significant change across all industries, and we provide thought leadership and market guidance in response. Our goal is to consistently exceed client expectations and bring them the full value of our exceptional solutions to drive their business forward.
OUR COMPANY IS GROWING & EVOLVING AND NOW IS AN EXCITING TIME TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
THAT’S WHERE YOU COME IN …
The Customer Success Manager is an experienced consulting role responsible for leading Client engagements focused on sales performance improvement and change management. The CSM will work with Client, Richardson Sales Performance, and 3rd party resources to help Client successfully implement and deploy sales performance improvement solutions, which typically include the following:
• Identifying Client’s strategic business goals, and leading indicators of performance improvement (sales talent knowledge, behavior and pipeline)
• Developing and supporting the rollout of multi-year curriculum plans to close sales talent gaps and individual learning plans
• Supporting Client in obtaining measurable and sustainable benefits from the multi-year development plans
• Developing and supporting the Change Management programs that are an integral part of Sales Performance Improvement programs
• Working as part of an Account Management team where the CSM partners with the sales lead to develop and expand Client relationships
• Partner with Client leaders and stakeholders, as well as internal and external experts to create an overall strategy for sales performance improvement that aligns with Client business strategy.
• Define ROI metrics / KPI’s to track effectiveness of sales performance improvement strategy, as well as integration requirements with supporting technologies, including but not limited to CRM and Talent Management.
• Conduct business reviews with Client to report on effectiveness of sales performance improvement strategy, as well as plans to continue successful implementation.
• Contribute to the overall success of Client’s sales leadership as well as HR / Learning and Development leaders.
• Partner with Client to identify required functional and technical competencies for each sales and sales management role.
• Partner with Client, internal and 3rd party resources to develop and manage the deployment of multi-year curriculum plans and learning / training programs to develop key competencies.
• Partner with internal experts to integrate Client competencies and curriculum plans into SPI’s technology platform.
• Manage the deployment of multiple types of assessments, as well as evaluate and interpret results.
• Partner with internal CRM experts to integrate Client ROI metrics / KPI’s into CRM software.
• Leverage CRM and Talent Management to continually monitor effectiveness of the sales performance improvement strategy, and provide Client with ongoing recommendations for optimizing sales performance improvement.
• Manage third party training vendor relationships.
• Provide leadership to Client on effectively managing sales performance improvement as a change management initiative.
• Work with Client to identify areas of improved performance, as well as areas where change is hampered. Develop plans to continually improve performance.
• The CSM role is a salaried, full-time role, with standard working hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday; additional hours may be required as needed.
o *While we traditionally have an office-based environment, we are currently working remotely, full-time, until employees can return to the office safely. Our office is located at: 1818 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103.
• We offer a comprehensive employee health & wellness benefits program. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to a culture that creates a sense of inclusion and belonging. We understand that teams perform their best when they include people with diverse backgrounds and differing perspectives, but also that to achieve greatness, people need to feel like they can be themselves; they need to be equal, included, and comfortable in order to perform at their best. We provide equal pay, equal treatment, and equal experiences for all of our people, past, present, and future, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality, socioeconomic class, disability status, or any other differentiating factor.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Management, Performance Improvement, HR/Training or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in program / project management, sales management consulting, or related experience.
• Project management skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a bottom-line driven, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
• Experience within technology industries is required, but broad exposure to multiple industries is preferred.
• Skill experience that is critical for this role include the following:
• Change management
• CRM and other Sales Operations tools
• Consulting and coaching experience helpful; strong communication and influence skills.
• Instructional design experience not required, but beneficial.
• Must be willing and able to work and travel internationally as needed, up to 25% travel required.