At MaestroQA, we believe the quality of your customer experience (CX) defines the quality of your brand …and so do our clients. From Etsy to Shopify, DoorDash, Zoom, Zendesk, and more– we’re on a mission to create amazing customer experiences globally. 🌎
MaestroQA is a modern CX Management software that powers customer loyalty. We give organizations unfiltered visibility into their customer experiences to drive quality improvements and uncover coaching opportunities.
We’re ~70 employees, with strong customer loyalty, growing revenue, exciting product innovation, and only just scratching the surface of our potential. We raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth. Join us in building the future of CX, we’re just getting started. 🚀
The Maestro Mindset
We strive to bring together a highly diverse group of individuals who all have a shared mindset for success. We’ve found that Maestro isn’t a place for the faint of heart. It’s a place for:
The passionate 🔥 – people who see their work as more than just a job, and are always looking to refine their crafts.
The builders 🔨– people who are resourceful, enjoy creating something from nothing, and are energized by building the roller coaster while riding it.
The self-starters 🙋- people who are intrinsically motivated, proactive + autonomous, and operate with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The agile ⚡ – people who embrace change + ambiguity as constants and who experiment + adapt with speed and efficiency.
The fighters 🥊 – people who are scrappy, relentless in the face of a challenge, and always operate with the underdog mentality.
The partners 🤝 – people who leave their egos at the door, are allergic to the “it’s not my job” mentality, and put our customers and team ahead of themselves.
The intellects 🧠 – people with insatiable curiosity, who approach their work thoughtfully, do their homework before asserting opinions, and use data to make decisions.
The truth-seekers 🔬 – people who don’t take things at face value, and are willing to debate complex and nuanced truths but ultimately put pride aside and commit to the best decision for Maestro and our customers.
The innovators 💡– people who think outside the box, challenge the status quo and strive to solve problems creatively.
The accountable🪞 – people who are self-aware and reflective, and first look inward before making excuses or pointing fingers.
The critical 🔍- people who don’t shy away from giving or accepting feedback, even when it’s unfavorable, and look at everything with a discerning eye because they know the battle is won in the details.
The positive 🌈 – people who live life with a glass-half-full mentality, and believe that imperfection and challenges exist to make them stronger.
Sound like you? This could be the home you’ve been looking for… (we’ve been looking for you too!)
You + This Opportunity
As an Enterprise CSM, you will be the primary point of contact for our largest and most strategic clients throughout their post-implementation journey.
You will work with CX leaders to understand their business needs and develop account plans that drive customers to continue to push the needle and inspire them to have a higher impact on their business using Maestro.
Your role will include:
- Owning the day to day communication with clients post go-live
- Being accountable for revenue within your client base including renewals and upsells
- Creating and maintaining account plans that capture the holistic strategy to retain and grow an account
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization to ensure breadth engagement
- Proactively identifying opportunities to add value and increase product stickiness
- Delivering effective business reviews that clarify value of Maestro and align on forward looking goals
Other responsibilities include:
- Owning the end to end renewal process
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and teams to deliver outcomes within account plans
- Becoming a product expert that can advise customers on how to achieve their goals using Maestro
What you should have:
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS experience in Customer Success or Account Management roles
- Experience working with a complex product or solution where ROI measurement is ambiguous
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations to multithread and uncover opportunities of expansion
- Proven success in owning growth and revenue for a book of business including the end to end renewal process
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with VP and C-level executives
- Past history of working with and owning tough customers with high demands and expectations
- Comfortability in challenging and pushing customers to achieve better outcomes
- Experience in having to quickly learn new tools by being hands on and unafraid to get into the details
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent multi-tasker
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment, with the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and solution design skills
- Passionate about helping people, active listener, and burning curiosity
- High self drive, strong work ethic, and ability to execute under pressure while working on high profile clients and situations
Compensation: $140,000-200,000 (USD) OTE
Our Employee Value Proposition
Our value proposition for you as an employee is more than just the standard benefit package. The biggest perk, by far, is stepping into a ground-floor opportunity with tons of upside.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: In-office (NY or LA), hybrid, or 100% Remote
- Remote Stipend: One-time stipend to equip home office
- SWAG! We love swag; you’ll get a stipend to start your collection + access to an on-demand swag store
- Offsites: Quarterly offsites (team + full company) in unique locations to foster team-building
- Career Growth: Hands-on coaching, exposure to stretch projects, internal mobility, investment in learning + development
- Compensation: Competitive base salaries + incentive compensation
- Benefits: Highly subsidized Medical, Vision, & Dental Coverage (up to 100% depending on plan)
- Time Off: Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Team: Supportive, committed, high-performing colleagues
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.