Who are we?
Checkmarx is the leading application security provider, offering the industry’s most comprehensive cloud-native platform, Checkmarx One. Our products and services enable enterprises to shift everywhere in order to secure every phase of development for every application. We are proud to collaborate with more than 1,800 customers, including 60% of Fortune 100 organizations.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a talented and highly customer-focused member to join the Checkmarx CSM team.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSM) are critical to our relationships with our customers. They are responsible to ensure that our customers successfully onboard, adopt, and maintain Checkmarx solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. CSMs are highly motivated and skilled customer relationship builders who drive the adoption of our solutions, generate referrals, drive customer loyalty, and secure long-term relationships. Our CSM serves as the customers’ advocate within Checkmarx and strives to understand their needs and how Checkmarx can help them achieve their goals.
How will you make an impact?
In this role, you will be responsible to manage existing and new customers improving customer retention, increasing adoption of Checkmarx within the customer base, and identifying and escalating customer issues that require attention.
This is a remote position, with Central or Eastern USA time zones.
- Lead and coordinate the deployment and adoption of Checkmarx products for USA and Canada customers.
- Initiate sessions to drive customer awareness of product features and Checkmarx services, to maximize the adoption and realized the value of their purchased solutions.
- Empower customers to achieve their goals and meet their KPIs with Checkmarx products.
- Understand and formalize customer requests, needs, requirements, and escalations.
- Proactively and consistently engage customers to positively impact customer loyalty.
- Maintain an accurate view of the health of the assigned customer segment.
- Work closely with Product Management, R&D, and Support teams to promote customer requests.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and effectively manage reactive customer requests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with each customer.
- Ensure that the Checkmarx solutions continuously support the ongoing needs and security objectives of each customer.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships.
CX Work Location:
India Mombai Office
CX Sub Department:
CX Business Sub Region:
CX Legal Entity:
CX Employment Type:
Employee – Regular Contract
CX Business Region:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management or Technical Account Management in a software company or Technical Support – A must
- Proficient in English (Verbal and Written) – A must
- Background in the application security – Advantage
- Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers as well as other groups in the organization
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to take and lead an initiative
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately
- Strong customer-facing and excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Gainsight – Advantage
- Ability to adapt and effectively use other platforms and solutions, as needed