Location: UK, Remote
Salary: London Living Wage
Duration: 1 month (with a possibility of extension to 3-6 months based on performance)
This is a full time position beginning in March 2021 and we will be considering applicants on a rolling basis
BibliU is a digital learning platform that is changing the future of the multi-billion-dollar textbook industry. Our mission is to shake up higher education and make reading materials more accessible and learning more effective. We do this by making textbooks and monographs more affordable for students, so that in most cases, they are included in tuition costs. We have incorporated accessibility features to accommodate multiple learning styles and the different needs and preferences of each student.
BibliU has grown rapidly, and during this time we have created Europe’s largest digital education content programme, in partnership with Coventry University. Upon entering the US market, we have secured the largest digital textbook programmes in the US with Phoenix and Grand Canyon Universities.
We are working with over 60% of universities in the United Kingdom, and are steadily growing in the US . We have recently raised $10 million in a Series A investment round (you can read more about this on Sky News and EdSurge) and have ambitious plans for continued growth and expansion.
Customer Success Team at BibliU
The Customer Success team is absolutely central to BibliU’s fantastic growth (1000% YoY). We exist to ensure our customers are left feeling happy, reassured and comfortable they are in safe hands.
The role of the team
- Find the solution that will fit both the customer’s needs and the capabilities of the BibliU platform
- Ensure accounts are managed effectively, renewals occur seamlessly and customers are retained
- Handle student queries
- Handle customer queries
Areas of responsibility
- Perform technical configuration of the BibliU product
- Working with an outsourced support function to improve the Tier 1 response function within the business.
- Coordinate between different teams and our customers to ensure implementations happen smoothly.
- Communicate out-of-scope functionality to the product team in order to facilitate future product development.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Friendly, approachable and confident attitude to working with customers and your colleagues
- Quick learning of technology concepts, with the ability to see the forest through the trees and create structured approaches to improving processes and working towards long term efficiency
- Practical knowledge of SQL, Command Line Interfaces (Terminal, etc.)
- Interest, and ideally practical experience, in how web-applications work and how data moves between them.