Revalize is a globally leading provider of industry-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize their revenue through design applications, technical simulations, product selection, CPQ, PLM, visualizations, and data analysis.
With its headquarters in Jacksonville, FL (USA), we serve over 20,000 customers worldwide.
Customer Success Associate (m/f/d), responsibilities include:
- Managing the post-sales journey of a selected group of customers from product introduction to expansion and support, up to contract renewal.
- Proactively engaging with the customer group to strengthen their product understanding and loyalty.
- Creating meaningful product presentations. Handling customer inquiries and collecting feedback.
- Working closely with other teams, such as support, finance, content services, marketing, and product. Identifying additional up- and cross-sell opportunities.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or a similar role with a high level of customer interaction.
- Strong written and oral skills in German, Polish, and English languages.
- Your professional demeanor and the ability to actively listen to and understand customers.
- Smart negotiation skills and good presentation abilities.
- Your independent work style and strong problem-solving orientation.
All candidates will be asked to complete a thirty-minute assessment as part of the recruitment process.