Since being founded in 2010, VeriClock has grown from a small operation to a global enterprise providing time and attendance solutions to thousands of customers throughout North America. Key to our success is having enthusiastic, outgoing and proactive team members provide an unmatched customer experience to those we do business with.
We are looking for energetic service-oriented individuals to join our close-knit, talented Customer Solutions team. You will take your customer service skills to new heights by building and nurturing strong relationships with new and existing customers. There is room to make this role your own, as it touches on customer service, retention, sales, and marketing.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints via email, chat or phone
- Conduct onboarding and troubleshooting meetings with customers
- Hold product demonstrations
- Analyze customer data to improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with the Product Development team for customer feature requests
- Evaluate and improve demonstrations and other communication infrastructure
- Develop strategies to increase renewal/retention percentage
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience (ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) company with a recurring revenue model)
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented; you’re a multitasking extraordinaire, able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice, with a sense of accountability that drives you to complete everything on your plate
- Tech savvy and excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in other languages such as French and Spanish are an asset
- You have patience and show relentless passion to solve your customer’s problems
- You love to learn and teach; figuring out new strategies for customer success, and demonstrating products with enthusiasm, brings a smile to your day
- Past experience with bookkeeping and/or accounting software (Quickbooks/Sage) is a definite plus
We provide a fun, relaxed and Canada-based remote working environment along with competitive compensation, a health-spending account and a cell phone allowance. We offer flexible hours with shifts between 6am PST and 5pm PST. We are open to hiring for part-time or full-time depending on your availability.
Currently, we are looking for coverage of the afternoon shift.
Hourly rate: $25.00 – $32.00 depending on experience.