Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a remote Customer Service Specialist to join our team at Miller Global. As a member of our Programs team, your primary objective will be to deliver support to our growing communities, including but not limited to Leader School and The One University. In addition, you will spend your time managing these community inboxes, communicating technical issues, processing refunds and cancelations and in general, being an advocate for our users within the community.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through e-mail, live chat, and phone, etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor the inbox and social media messages of each of our communities promptly and personally, with the goal of establishing an open, welcoming relationship.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Utilize suggestive sales techniques to meet established targets.
- Deliver support across multiple channels including email and social media.
- Drive customer retention, reduce turnover, and increase customer satisfaction,
- loyalty, and advocacy.
- Follow and create processes and procedures (SOPs) that streamline customer service workflows and automation.
- Follow-up with members
- Create weekly and monthly reports to track metrics, customer inquiries, and customer service analytics and trends.
- Attend weekly meetings and training as necessary
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Communicate clearly and skillfully with remote teams.
- Adaptable writing style that is genuine, warm, empathetic, and can adapt to
- user-specific skill levels and needs.
- Understand what it means to deliver a great customer experience.
- Capability of working from home, which requires high-speed internet and a quiet workspace
- Able to multitask and manage a diverse clientele
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure
- The flexibility to work irregular hours, when required
- Experience with InfusionSoft and Kajabi is a bonus, but not required.
The Customer Service Specialist works closely with the Customer Support Lead. The Customer Service Specialist conveys the needs of members to the Customer Support Lead so the appropriate team members can be made aware and issues can be resolved.