We are looking for a Customer Service / Live Chat Agent to help us transform the way rugs are sold online! This is a remote, contract role that requires work during US business hours.
We’re growing here at Miss Amara — fast. We’re reinventing the way that people buy rugs online, innovating how our customers shop through industry-first technology and a best-in-class customer experience. Since launching in 2014, Miss Amara has experienced rapid growth and is now regarded as one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in the APAC. In 2020 Miss Amara was awarded 17th in the fastest growing companies in APAC (Deloitte Fast 50 Australia), and in 2019 was a finalist in the ORIAS (Online Retail Industry Awards). This year, Miss Amara has been shortlisted for the Inside Retail Customer Experience of the Year Award.
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission – to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug – offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are building an all-star team to create a scalable business that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
We are looking for a motivated team-member to join our Customer Experience Team. You’ll join our experienced Live Chat Team Lead in shaping a strong brand experience that you can be proud of.
- Be available to work in a contract role with an hourly rate, including shift work (approximately 180 hours p/month)
- Provide timely, friendly and accurate support via Live Chat to customers on queries relating to order status, general product enquiries, refunds, cancellations, shipping and logistics, and customer complaints
- Exceptional customer service levels are a must -the ideal candidate would reciprocate the warm and personable communication of our customers.
- Be available to work during US business hours to support our US customers, as well as our other markets during your shift
The successful candidate
- 1+ years in a similar role, ideally with a pure play ecommerce company
- Excellent customer service skills, with a strong understanding of our customer’s needs and our brand’s tone of voice
- Have a good hands on understanding of all major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Ability to adjust and adapt to multiple situations, and multi-task!
Why should you join?
- Part of our growing team — You’ll be a pivotal part of building a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets.
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors
- Join a truly global team – with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture!
If you’re ready to start 2021 with momentum and are inspired to join the future of e-commerce, we want to hear from you!