Playbook Engineering offers a global betting platform that provides a service to established operators and new entrants who are looking to disrupt the industry. We have offices in London and Krakow and are a young and fast-growing company. Playbook Engineering has an opening for a Customer Operations Representative role in Kraków to join Customer Operations team.
The Customer Operations Team is responsible for analyzing and assisting with client requests.
Customer Operations Team is also managing all user accounts and actions from a compliance viewpoint via various tools and systems.
We’re looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open for new challenges and are eager to learn.
All Customer Operations Representative positions are either mostly day or mostly night shifts – determined up front. Both day and night shifts are on a shift rotation schedule. We are currently looking for individuals interested in mostly primarily for weekends only.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong skills in applying complete fact finding, analytical and problem solving methods and techniques.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have mature judgment and initiative.
- Must have the ability to process information effectively, to learn new materials, identify and define problems, and to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- We are currently looking for individuals interested in night and day shifts.
- Provide assistance to individuals through live chat and email interaction
- Managing client requests and helping with their resolution (ensuring proper communication between internal teams)
- Managing user accounts
- Analyzing accounts for potential fraudulent activity
- Formulating various user reports: such as income, suspensions, deposit history
- Communication with UK-based teams in order to receive and act upon all feedback
- Maintain and expand knowledge base for both customer service, as well as compliance aspects
Nice To Have
- Experience in working with tools such as Iovation, Tableau, payment provider platforms: Realex or Secure Trading
- Experience in a previous Customer Service role
- Experience in MS Office tools
What We Offer
- Health Care and Multisport Card
- Conference and training budgets
- Company library
- Possibility of hybrid / office / remote work
- Office in the city center – Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Top-notch equipment
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Employee referral program