You’ll join us as a member of the Customer Experience team at Casebook which includes Support, Success (Onboarding, Adoption, Retention & Expansion), Education & Engagement, and Operations. You will report directly to the Success team manager. Our team is all remote and yet very tight knit. You’ll be a great fit if you are a person who is curious and loves to constantly learn new things, passionate about technology and a do-it-yourselfer that is comfortable with learning new systems and new ways to do things very regularly. You’re detail oriented – you’re well organized and able to track what’s going on with your 20-30 active customer projects in the various systems provided and love to analyze customer data so that you can guide and advise your customers toward the value they seek. You are passionate about social change because that’s why we’re all here. And, equally importantly, you like to have fun!
What you will be doing:
Customer Experience is the core of our operation and key to supporting Casebook’s mission to ‘help the helpers’ in Human Services. The Customer Experience team aspires to ensure our new customers realize value by deploying Casebook to support their staff’s service to our nation’s most vulnerable populations. Customer Onboarding is a customer-facing function that interfaces with our customers to understand their needs and manage the implementation of our platform in their organizations. The Onboarding Specialist is part of the team that represents the face of the company to new customers and ensures a timely and effective onboarding, and manages the execution of additional service purchases.
The Onboarding Specialist is part project manager, part configuration specialist or software expert, and part relationship manager. As an onboarding specialist, you will serve as the lead advisor to customers, running their onboarding experience and helping them to achieve their desired objectives with Casebook.
As the key contact in a transition, the Onboarding Specialist works with customer stakeholders and internal teams to facilitate the successful implementation of our platform and its services in a way that solves problems in their organizations and creates value to propel them forward toward their own missions. This role is part project manager (planning, tracking, reporting, follow-ups), customer satisfaction and outcomes (e.g., working with customer support, product management, design and engineering, tracking metrics, managing the creation and maintenance of knowledge assets, training, etc.) and part trainer/guide.
During the course of a week, you may be:
- helping our new customers successfully learn and configure Casebook – you’ll develop an understanding of their business processes, discover the pain points leading them to select Casebook and introduce them to new, smarter ways for everyday workflows using our software
- leading product configuration, user setup, technical integrations, reporting, and user adoption activities
- evaluating a customer’s business and data requirements, current tech stack, and business objectives in order to define their ideal onboarding approach
- taking part in the constant improvement of our customer journey, and giving feedback about our onboarding processes to drive efficiency and improvement of our operations further
- creating and updating documentation using a suite of software and technical platforms we use to track each customer’s onboarding progress, identify and track tickets, manage the supporting team’s work for onboarding, and create assets for customer education and self-service.
- Lead, Execute, and Manage Customer Onboarding efforts for assigned customers
- Interact with customers via email and video calls to introduce them to the onboarding process
- Schedule and run meetings
- Train customers and users on the software
- Provide information and assistance on how to use Casebook effectively to meet their needs, problem-solving as necessary to create a process that is easily adaptable
- Perform software configuration, as needed
- Identify needs for professional services, as needed
- Use CRM and other tools to track and share client- and onboarding-related information and troubleshoot onboarding issues
- Follow internal processes
- Track Customer Success & Experience activities
- Coordinate with supporting teams to ensure onboarding activities are completed in a timely manner
- Track Onboarding activities to completion
- Share customer feedback with supporting teams for effective product planning
- Track Product Maintenance & Customer Support issues to share relevant updates with customers
- Record and track Customer Engagement Outcomes
- Manage onboarding package deliverables and time spent to ensure efficient and effective delivery
- Triage customer onboarding issues and collaborate with internal teams to prioritize and resolve
- Do your part to deliver positive customer experiences
- Establish trusting relationships with customers, ensuring confidence in our ability to troubleshoot and help develop their best practices
- Experience demonstrating software or technology to users of varying tech empathy
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn, apply and train new technology – our processes and tools continue to evolve, so this role must be at the forefront of adoption
- Obsessed with creating amazing customer experiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple customer engagements with diverse stakeholders across different locations to a successful and timely outcome
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet software, CRM platforms, and ticketing systems
- 4+years working in SaaS software — in support, onboarding, services or project management
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to make things happen
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to all the small particulars when working on a task or project
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong desire and skills to succeed in a startup environment: tenacious, self-directed, flexible, and strategic but can turn on a dime
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders and interact with management
- Proven experience analyzing tradeoffs between customer needs and resource and technical constraints
Casebook PBC is also an equal opportunity employer.At Casebook PBC, we appreciate the value of diversity, and strive to create and support a workforce representative of the population we serve.Casebook PBC is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all employees, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender expression and identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, sexual and reproductive health decisions, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Reporting Information: Reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
Culture and Benefits Summary: Casebook PBC is proud to be a certified Great Place to Work: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7015438