Truewerk is on a mission to disrupt traditional workwear by providing purpose-built, integrated systems through a modern buying experience. We exist to support and elevate the people whose skilled, physically demanding work makes civilized life possible.
If this mission resonates with you, and you’re excited to help improve the lives of people working in the skilled trades, we’d love to have you on our team!
We’re looking for a passionate, product-oriented Customer Experience Specialist in the Denver, Colorado area with a strong respect for the skilled trades to be an advocate for our customers. With a focus on anticipating customer needs, you’ll partner with internal and external teams to solve problems and deliver top-notch service at all customer touch points. This is an early- to mid-career position reporting to the Customer Experience Manager and working closely with the marketing, product, and enterprise teams to provide unparalleled customer support.
This is a full-time, nonexempt (hourly) position based in our Denver office with an opportunity to work remotely based on business needs.
Salary Range: 18.25-19.25 per hour + excellent benefits
What you’ll do:
- Make their day: Create stellar interactions with our customers by enthusiastically responding to tickets, chats, and phone calls and routing customer inquiries in FreshDesk to continue to deliver Truewerk’s promise of industry-leading customer service.
- Own it: Delight your customers by proactively managing returns, exchanges, and order fulfillment on the direct-to-consumer side of the business. Spread the love by diving into ways you can provide additional support to our enterprise and sales teams when needed.
- Collaborate: Identify friction points in your day-to-day work and partner with coworkers, vendors, and business partners to streamline and improve the tools and processes that impact the customer journey.
- Bring it home: Share customer feedback with our marketing, sales, product, and operations teams to help us continuously improve our technical workwear systems based on your first-hand insight into our customers’ experiences.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about apparel and focused on helping our product grow. We’re welcoming all candidates, and see a great opportunity here for someone transitioning from retail, tradework, or the outdoor industry. Calling all climbers, bikers, camping enthusiasts, mechanics, construction workers, arborists, retail floor attendants, and outdoor fashionistas… we want to talk to you!
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in Customer Service or Customer Experience
- Prior experience with ecommerce for a direct-to-consumer brand extremely helpful
- Bonus: Experience with apparel, uniform, or outdoor products.
- Bonus: Familiarity, exposure, interest, or personal experience with the skilled trades.
- Familiar with KPIs and metric-based customer service objectives
- Familiar with Google Suite (Docs, Drive, Sheets)
- Comfortable with MAC OS
- Experience with Freshdesk, Gorgias, ZenDesk, or other CRM software preferred
- Knowledge of Slack, Trello, Shopify, or NetSuite a plus
Work Location and Travel
- Candidates must be able to work in our Denver office a minimum of one week per month.
- All team members should have interest and ability to travel occasionally to visit customers, vendors, warehouses, and industry events.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some candidates, including women and people of color, are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Truewerk we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience or education doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 100% paid employee Health and Dental with optional Vision coverage
- Affordable coverage for dependents and domestic partners
- Optional Truewerk-funded HSA account
- Monthly stipend to assist with technology costs
- Yearly Bonus (based on personal and company performance)
- Generous Vacation Policy – and we use it!
- Strong community culture including birthday and anniversary shout-outs, snacks, drinks and the best memes
- Workwear for you (you need to know and understand our Workwear functionality), and discounts for friends and family
- A chance to get in on the ground floor with a fast-growing, exciting start-up
- Fun, casual, open-office environment
- Opportunities to work from home
- Flexible schedules; we honor what matters in your life!
- Unlimited career potential – come grow with us!
- Supportive, empowering teams
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Truewerk is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, and local laws.