Customer Experience Manager
Snowe is seeking a Customer Experience Manager with phenomenal interpersonal skills, proven leadership ability, and a track record of delighting customers to build and lead our Customer Experience team. This candidate would have a key leadership role at Snowe, initially managing two Customer Experience Associates and scaling the team to support Snowe’s growth. Serving as a “player-coach,” the candidate would also directly help customers resolve inquiries through phone, e-mail, chat, and other channels. The candidate would develop and own our Customer Experience playbook and design and implement the processes and systems needed to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
The candidate must also have the strategic mindset needed to identify insights from our customer touchpoints and effectively communicate them to the rest of our business. This role will report to the VP of Strategy & Business Operations, work closely with Snowe’s Co-CEO, and will be highly cross-functional, working closely with Operations, Product, and Marketing leadership. This position is ideal for a driven problem-solver who is passionate about delighting customers and is seeking a leadership role at a fast-growing start-up.
Our team is based in NYC but we are considering candidates who wish to work remotely permanently.
- Lead our team of Customer Experience Associates, prioritizing and coaching to help our team work efficiently and effectively
- Directly deliver an exceptional, unique, and delightful experience by helping customers resolve inquiries and issues through email, chat, and phone calls
- Identify and implement systems and internal processes enabling Snowe to consistently deliver a best-in-class customer experience and increase operational efficiency
- Develop Customer Experience KPIs, Goals, and reporting processes
- Identify strategic insights from customer interactions and communicate insights and implications to Snowe leadership
- Become an expert on Snowe’s products, website, and brand
- Live and share the Snowe brand with customers, imparting thoughtfulness, wit and delight
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of work experience with some experience in a Customer Experience or Customer Service role, ideally at a start-up
- Outstanding leadership and coaching ability
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Innate ability to connect with people and leave a positive impact
- Must be both strategic and tactical, always driving towards Snowe’s big-picture objectives while still ensuring execution of immediate CX deliverables
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude
- Collaborator who thrives in team working environment
- Self-starter that is extremely organized and adept at working with timelines and reporting
- Extreme drive that is contagious – very-hard working, bordering on perfectionist
- Willing to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage start-up
- Comfort with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, and Customer Support platforms (e.g. Zendesk, FreshDesk or similar)
- Ability to work on weekends when required
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Access to fitness benefits, commuter benefits, and life & disability insurance
- Computer ownership subsidy
- Employee discount on all Snowe products
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we are receiving, we kindly request applicants simply apply through the standard posting and refrain from reaching out to our team members. Recruiters interested in connecting may reach out to jobs [at] snowehome.com.