Customer Care Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist ready for action and self-motivated. Strong customer empathy is an essential ingredient to be part of this team in order to empathize with and prioritize customer needs. You also need to be a solid team player with good stress management skills. We expect attention and perceptiveness in process execution and a logical approach to solve problems.
This is a fixed-term job opportunity with work shifts (“turni”).
We are willing to consider candidates from Verona, Milan or other locations in Italy.
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst;
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities;
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics;
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, with more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
In Everli, the Customer Service team gives assistance to our clients anytime they need it, in addition to interesting back office activities that can bring value to our company. In this role, you will:
- Find solutions for every customer. Your main mission is to give support to our clients by chat, phone calls and email, fixing any issue they might have experienced.
- Be responsible for product recall.
- Prevent and manage fraud attempts.
- Report bugs related to our apps. If some features and options of our Customer app or internal tools do not work as intended, you will open a ticket with a detailed report of the bug, so that it can be investigated by our super Tech Department.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You can have a casual dress code 🙂
- You got a Bachelor Degree in humanities or communications;
- You developed previous experiences in customer facing roles (up to 1 year), preferably as Customer Care Specialist in B2B or B2C companies;
- You are proficient with Office (specifically, Excel); proficiency with ZenDesk is a plus.
- You are available to work on shifts, even during weekends and sometimes on holidays;
- You are fluent or mothertongue in Italian and your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better.