Customer Care Representative
Come join an amazing team! Kindred Bravely is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Care Representative who wants to work from home and help us make HER day.
Kindred Bravely is an online retailer for pregnant and breastfeeding moms who want something comfortable to wear. We are a growing team of 65 based all over the world. Our team culture is grateful, brave, generous & encouraging. We all work together to create the best possible shopping experience and products for our customers. Oh, and did we mention we’re on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately held companies for two years in a row!
What we believe:
- She is the reason we exist: We have created a genuine connection with her. She feels seen and heard. She is an integral part of every decision we make. We are her.
- Work/Life Balance is an imperative: We value both work and family and bring our best selves to each by ensuring balance.
- Team Work Makes the Dream Work: We share ideas, feedback, struggles, wins and frustrations. We care for each other professionally and personally.
- Success is Sequential; Not Simultaneous: We focus on one thing at a time.
How we act:
- We have a BIAS FOR ACTION: We move quickly. We take smart risks. We solve puzzles. We make things happen.
- We HOLD OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE: We all own the business. We clearly communicate key metrics and standards and review them regularly. We analyze results to understand why we made a decision. We are disciplined.
- We LEAD, NOT FOLLOW: We are innovative. We are curious and resourceful. We are driven and competitive (but not with each other).
- We communicate GENUINELY & TRANSPARENTLY: With each other and with her. We are present.
- We are ALWAYS LEARNING: We improve ourselves and continually look for ways to enhance the skills and abilities of our entire team.
- We are in RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We out-care the competition and provide the greatest experience she has ever had with a brand.
If you’ve made it this far and you are as excited as we are, keep reading!
Opportunity (the job): As a Customer Care Representative, you will work closely with our amazing Customer Care Team to create raving customers. We’re looking for a smart, well-organized, empathetic, conscientious person who thrives on making moms’ days, exuding kindness towards our customers, and solving puzzles. You will be in close contact with our customers all over the world, so strong communication skills are essential in this role. Our ideal candidate has a passion for helping others, is an extremely flexible puzzle solver, and is able to work independently while being a cooperative team member.
Schedule: Schedule will be Tuesday – Saturday or Wednesday – Sunday. Full-time, 40 hours per week. We can accommodate school drops off / pick ups etc. This is a remote position so a fast and reliable internet connection is required.
Skills We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who…
- Is exceptional at whatever he or she does and proactively seeks to solve puzzles and find solutions. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be a self-starter who always seeking to improve
- Is intellectually curious, loves to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Is a finisher. You must love the details of your work, and work dutifully to ensure tasks are complete and accurate
- Resonates with our company values of being grateful, generous, brave, and encouraging, at work and in life
- Is a quick learner, a team player, and can work independently
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing, with little to no grammatical errors
- Is flexible and adaptive to rapidly-changing issues
- Will ask questions, and take and provide feedback
- Is detail oriented and thorough
- Is incredibly tech-savvy and can quickly learn new systems
- Has a minimum typing speed of 60 WPM
- Experience using tools like Gorgias, ManyChat, Returnly
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment
- Proficient in Google Docs / Sheets / Forms / Calendar / Hangouts
- Familiarity with pregnant, nursing, and postpartum moms and the challenges they face
Who This is Not For:
- Someone who isn’t entrepreneurial or a self-starter and needs a roadmap
- Someone who is only motivated by a boss telling him or her to work harder
- Someone who isn’t curious and able to figure things out on their own
- Someone who finds themselves saying things like “this is not my job, someone else should do it”
We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location:
Unlike other jobs, we don’t believe that what you do should dictate whether you get to spend time with family or not.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do, because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn’t mean we’re not a close-knit team…
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual – in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life – then you’ll fit in well at our company.
Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Adopt the Kindred Bravely voice and tone in order to convey our brand and personality
- Deliver exceptional customer service to existing and new customers across all channels: email, live chat, phone, and social media
- Learn to navigate multiple internal software systems
- Develop familiarity with company fit and sizing to assist customers in finding the perfect fit
- Learn product front to back to efficiently help customers
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout all customer and team interactions
Experience: At least one year of experience in a customer care, preferably in an eCommerce environment
Location: USA – Remote
Salary: starting at $15 per hour