Customer Care Officer (w/m/x)
DOCTENA is a company dedicated to improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book appointments online and via mobile apps. We are the market leader in the countries we operate in: Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth-oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members based in Germany.
The customer Care Officer’s role is central to this mission’s success, as your contribution will help increase the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
Your responsibilities will be to :
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, chat or through our ticketing system
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- set up new customer accounts and deliver remote training to new Doctena Pro customers
- review, prepare and import patient data into Doctena Pro
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and of actions taken
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Your work environment :
You will join a team of passionate young people dedicated to building the best online medical service in Europe. The position is home-based (The requirement for this Position is that you are a resident of Germany).
We offer a full-time contract with an attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
The duration of the contract will be limited to 6 months.
We consider working for a promising startup a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging but also bring amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
- You bring a high school diploma, a general education degree or equivalent
- You have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, as well as relevant computer applications
- You have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- You are very comfortable with working with computers and IT systems
- You love problem analysis and problem-solving
- You give attention to detail and accuracy
- You like working in a team.
- You find it easy to integrate a team and are able to balance autonomy vs teamwork.
- You are hands-on and not afraid of unknown situations.
Language skills are very important in this role. You are required to speak and write German. The common office language is English.