ABOUT KATE FARMS
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That is why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
Kate Farms works to be the place where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms’ values. We are an equal opportunity employer and fully focused on equality; we believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.
The Customer Care team is here to provide excellent support for customers who are on their wellness journeys and to help people live their best lives.
The Customer Care Business Analyst will work closely with the Customer Care Leadership teamto enhance the department’s effectiveness and efficiency by interpreting data to gain insights that drive improvements in customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and service quality. The ideal candidate should possess a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a passion for turning data into actionable strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather data from multiple Customer Care platforms and interfaces to monitor customer care performance against established goals and objectives, identifying areas of success and areas in need of improvement.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure data integrity, accurate reporting, and efficient data management practices.
- Identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in customer data to provide insights into customer behavior, preferences, and pain points.
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports, and visualizations that aggregate data from multiple Customer Care platforms, (Five9, Salesforce, Shopify, and other Customer Care systems) that effectively communicate key metrics, performance indicators, and insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to understand the impact of customer care initiatives and changes on key performance metrics, such as customer satisfaction scores, response times, and resolution rates.
- Provide Customer Care leadership and stakeholders with actionable insights and analysis reports based on data to support decision making efforts.
- Stay updated on best practices, and emerging technologies in customer care and data analytics to continuously enhance the team’s capabilities.
- Prepares reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data. Translate data findings into clearly written, actionable recommendations for upper management based on analysis.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with data analysis and data mining.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, analysis, and visualization tools such as Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Familiarity with customer care software systems, CRM platforms, and ticketing systems.
- Experience with designing reports and dashboards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and quality of work.
- Problem-solving skills to identify and address challenges through data-driven solutions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
- This position will work in a home/office environment with regular trips to corporate office.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is Kate Farms policy that any position that requires regular interaction with health care professionals, requires that, if hired, you be vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation due to sincerely held religious beliefs, medical needs, or other reason protected by applicable federal, state, and local law.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) , New York City’s Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), and California’s Pay Transparency bill (SB 1162) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado, New York City, or California. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, NYC, or California, the following information may not apply. Salary Minimum : $ 58,251 Salary Maximum $77,701 . The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Kate Farms salary range for this position. This range will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Kate Farms’ total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short- and long- term incentives.
Kate Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the provision of standout benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off , Remote Work options, and many more outstanding company perks.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization as directed by the management of the company.