Do you love a challenge? Do you want to be a part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you? The Customer Care Analyst will be our front-line interface, responding to all inquiries and issues raised by our customers. The customer care analyst is responsible for acting as a liaison amongst haulers and third-party vendors. We are looking for you if you are looking to make an impact in the environmental services industry. The best customer care analyst is passionate and genuinely excited to help both internal and external customers. Together we grow!
What You’ll Do
- The customer care analyst (operations) is a key driver of efficiency of the overall waste and recycling
- The customer care analyst (operations) receives incoming calls and emails from clients and vendors serving as primary point of contact for the waste and recycling needs of customers
- Place outbound calls to coordinate services with the hauler
- This position collaborates with internal stakeholders to drive efficiency objectives and enhance the customer care experience for external clients
- Manages the daily waste and recycling operations, remotely at in a large geographic area and resolves service issues
- Customer retention through routine communication with the customer to ensure service satisfaction and resolve any items
- Complete all workflow within established service level agreements to main customer satisfaction
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints in a professional manner
- Maintain records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
- Data entry and research required to troubleshoot
- Escalate issues to management where applicable
- Assist with other tasks/projects as assigned by management
- A desire to advocate for internal/external clients to meet and exceed expectations (Customer Focused)
- Ability to show genuine concern for the customer, their needs and their perspectives with a professional tone, word choice and listening (empathetic)
- Interpersonal verbal communication skills that build a sense of trust and rapport to deliver information in an easy-to-understand manner. In like manner, articulate a clear solution.
- Interpersonal written communication skills to accurately document activity in the proper manner
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems into sequential priorities and then select solutions to resolve the entire problem (analytical and critical thinking)
- Desire to learn
- Ability to leverage multiple applications
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Call center or related experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual – Proficient verbal and written communication skills in a foreign language (including but not limited to Spanish and/or French) a plus but not required
RTS provides a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability. Our employees also receive paid vacation, volunteer days, and holidays. Please note that benefits may vary and are subject to change by area.
Recycle Track Systems (RTS) was developed with a desire to do better. We are committed to evolving and challenging the waste industry to be better stewards of the environment. We utilize technology, data analytics, sustainability expertise, and operational excellence to help people and businesses incorporate sustainability into their daily routines. Our passion for sustainability and innovation allows for us to guide businesses to a future of reaching a goal of zero waste.
Our technology platform utilizes sensors, GPS tracking, and highly engaged partner haulers to provide waste management and recycling services and track materials from their source to recycling and composting facilities. Our sustainability experts analyze the data generated by the platform to help our customers make tangible improvements to their waste management and recycling efforts. Ultimately, we are innovating to treat waste as a component material for other products in the circular economy so that as little as possible is deposited into landfills or incinerators.