We are Blaze, the fastest growing casino in LATAM.
Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but, also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just a two years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an iGaming experienced Customer Service Agent with proven track record to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Be responsible for answering incoming requests from our customers through live chat and email.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Engage in conversation and delight customers.
- Ability to answer a high volume of requests daily.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can provide accurate information.
- Build positive relationships by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring that all questions, requests or concerns are handled appropriately.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions.
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient typing and computer navigation skills: at least a typing speed of 25 WPM
- Willingness to achieve goals and self-improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Attentiveness and patience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- 100% Remote work
- Shifting schedule varies for 24 hours / 7 days a week operations coverage, up to 44 hours per week