This year Mooncolony successfully launched the Lunar Academy: A community-focused online education platform for digital artists. Following the successful completion of our debut mentorship programme, we have big ambitions to take Lunar Academy to the next level, and we need someone to take the helm on this new adventure. That’s why we’re on the hunt for an energetic and forward-thinking Creative Producer to join our core team.
As a key member of the Studio Management Team, your mission is to execute the planning, management, delivery, evaluation, enhancement and overall coherence of Lunar Academy, including creative ideation and video content production of artistic training courses and mentorship-related materials and products.
With an appreciation for complexity and cross-functional collaboration, you will ensure effective and successful delivery as well as further growth of our artistic programme of content.
Effective communication, strategic thinking and creative problem solving, alongside a can-do, hands-on approach, are just some of the essential qualities required to drive forward the success of the Lunar Academy. The ultimate goal of which is to create an ecosystem of nurturing talent, hiring talent and by doing this, creating long-lasting relationships with our partners.
This role can be remote, but intermittent travel for shoots will be required from time to time.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplined team to design, develop, scope and implement engaging artistic training and mentorship content.
- Manage the entire video content production process from pre-production to editing, ensuring schedules and budgets are met.
- Manage teams on set and oversee pre-production and on-set shooting.
- Define and manage schedules and resources across all LA content creation and production.
- Collaborate with the Finance team to define and manage LA budgets and KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Community teams on new content launches to ensure maximum visibility, participation and online impact.
- Administer all relevant documentation and application and onboarding processes in relation to participants.
- Respond to queries and participant issues in a timely manner.
- Support internal course/content providers as required.
- Collect and respond to participant and stakeholder feedback, appropriately adjusting future scope, timing, and priority of LA content creation and delivery.
- Conduct market research, as well as, competitor, partner and internal business analysis to determine high-demand topics and generate new content creation ideas.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build and maintain a robust brand presence and reputation.
- Manage any associated third-party service providers.
- Website content management.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working in the creative industry in a production, product management, or operational role.
- Experience in video production and editing.
- Some experience in copywriting.
- Stellar communication skills.
- An ability to apply a creative strategic approach to content creation and artistic course development and management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines and expectations.
- A positive attitude that will help to encourage and empower the studio’s creative and business goals.
- A disciplined workflow, but flexible enough to adapt when needed.
- A passion for training, upskilling and empowering creative talent.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Artist and client referral bonus programmes, T&Cs apply.
- 8% contributory pension plan (5% Employee / 3% Employer of eligible earnings).
- Educational material and expenses.
- 21 days paid holiday per year (+1 day for each year of service).
- Flexible working with a choice of working from home or the office.
- Free snacks and quality coffee in the office.
- No bureaucracy and full transparency. This is a small, tight-knit team.
- Private Health Insurance with Aviva including dental and optical.
- Plus any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future.
So, if you love working with and being part of a creative team, as well as a low-gravity work environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Adventures await. Are you in?