Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
About the job
ContentFly is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in the world. We’re backed by world class investors, building for an enormous TAM, and looking for a Customer Support Manager to help grow our team and cultivate an amazing culture.
We’re a product that has scaled from $0 to $3m in ARR in essentially two years and currently managing over a 1,000 active users on our marketplace. Reporting up directly to our VP of Operations, you’ll be responsible for building out our Customer Support function during this next phase in our growth. We’re on track to hit ~$10M ARR by 2022.
Have you helped set up a successful support team at a young tech company in the past? Are you looking to do the same, with a well-resourced and truly hyperscale young tech company?
What you’ll be responsible for
- Help shape our processes and systems that enable our support team members to deliver a great customer experience
- Lead a team of remote customer support specialists and enable them to be a key driver in customer growth and retention
- Improve our self-serve capabilities and knowledge base
- Own our support team’s key metrics and KPIs
- Set up dashboards, KPIs and reporting for the broader Operations team
- Help with strategic planning and future OKRs for the support function
- Recruit, hire, and train a growing team of support specialists
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to shape how we support our customers and improve our customer experience
- Carry out various process improvement initiatives to better improve the way we serve our customers
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our users’ journey and be their advocate within the organization.
- Experience leading a Support team, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ years as a Team Lead in Customer Support/Customer Operations
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven track record of scaling a customer support function at hyper-growth companies and building processes to enable this
- Must be in North America or overlap with EST at least 4 hrs/ day
- Experience working remotely and managing a support team spanning various timezones
Salary: US$65,000 per year
- Monthly Health and Wellness stipend
- Hardware (Laptop, Monitor) and Office Equipment stipend every three years
- Monthly remote working stipend (e.g. co-working space)
- Annual Professional Development/Education stipend
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited vacation policy
This position is fully remote, you can apply from and work from anywhere.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contentfly-customer-support-manager