Content and Community Marketing Manager
Remote, Canada or USA
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion – Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, and Bialystok, Poland!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world’s first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
Are you a tech-savvy digital marketer with expertise in social media marketing and content distribution? Do you have a proven track record of creating highly shareable, influencer-driven content campaigns that deliver qualified traffic and leads? Are you skilled at building relationships with target audiences across a variety of channels? If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, the Content and Community Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing our social and referral traffic via social media management, content distribution, and community marketing initiatives. This hire will act as the face and voice of our brand, responsible for both moderating online and offline conversations with current and future customers and proactively engaging with partners, influencers, and thought leaders.
Our ideal candidate is a customer-centric marketer with exceptional oral and written communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage our social media accounts and significantly grow our audience across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Develop and execute high-impact social media and community marketing campaigns that align with our overall content marketing strategy
- Craft, curate, and publish engaging written, visual, and multimedia content that’s tailored to each channel
- Build relationships with current and future customers, partners, and employees as well as industry thought leaders, influencers, analysts, and reporters
- Actively participate in industry discussions and relevant online communities where our target audiences are engaged
- Support current and future customers by responding to their comments and questions in a timely manner
- Create and implement a framework for content distribution that amplifies the reach of our content and improves campaign performance
- Help us build domain authority and drive referral traffic by executing link building strategies, such as guest posting on partner blogs and industry publications, answering Quora questions, and responding to HARO queries
- Track and report on social engagement, community growth, and social/referral traffic
- Analyze social data to uncover insights, then adjust strategies and tactics to achieve optimal performance
- Closely follow changes to social media platform rules and algorithms
- 2-3 years of experience managing social media and community marketing initiatives for a B2B software company
- Proven track record of significantly growing online audiences across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Experience creating highly shareable, influencer-driven content campaigns that deliver qualified traffic and leads
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases your ability to craft content across a variety of mediums and channels
- A knack for conversion copywriting, passion for community building, and obsession with following industry trends
- Deep understanding of content distribution, community development, and social media marketing, including command of each platform’s best practices
- An ability to manage competing priorities and juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience using social media management tools, such as Sprout Social, CoSchedule, Buffer, Hootsuite, or MeetEdgar
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us! Be Personal. Be Relevant. Be You.
There’s one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer who searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We’d be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply – Postclick Careers – Join Our Team.
Some of our benefits include
- Paid Time Off + all (10) major U.S. holidays + Mental Health Days.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Daily catered lunch, weekly catered breakfast, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages! (Monthly stipend during COVID while we are all working from home!)
- Fun, cheerful, bright offices in all our locations!
- Top of the line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Interoffice work programs
- Amazing, global company culture that is diverse and inclusive (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.