Ranked #292 on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2022
WeeCare is a fast-growing Los Angeles-based startup transforming childcare in the United States. Backed by top investors and VCs, we’re making childcare accessible to all families by connecting parents, caregivers, employers, and governments to offer benefits programs that meet ever-evolving family needs.
It is our mission to make childcare affordable and accessible for all.
The role of the Community Outreach Manager:
WeeCare currently has multiple government programs, including WeeSubsidy, BOOST, CASE, and Back2Work, that help drive our mission of making childcare more accessible and affordable. In this role, you will help work with non-profits, businesses, organizations, shelters, and food banks, to name a few; the goal in this role is to ensure we are fulfilling our equitable marketing and outreach. You will work with these organizations to help reach hard-to-access communities and identify which program will be the best for them.
In this role, you will (job role and responsibilities):
- Identify target communities and demographics for outreach efforts. Continue to maintain existing relationships. Foster new relationships with various organizations.
- Develop and implement strategies to engage and connect with these communities effectively.
- Act as a liaison between WeeCare and its programs and community organizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align outreach strategies with organizational goals.
- Develop comprehensive outreach plans that include goals, tactics, timelines, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct research to understand community needs, preferences, and trends to tailor outreach efforts.
- Plan, organize, and execute events, workshops, seminars, and activities to engage the community.
- Manage event logistics, including venue selection, scheduling, invitations, materials, and promotion.
- Ensure events provide value to the community and align with WeeCaree’s mission.
- Create and distribute communication materials, including newsletters, social media content, press releases, and blog posts.
- Maintain consistent communication with community members through various channels.
Partnerships and Collaboration:
- Identify and establish partnerships with local organizations, businesses, and influencers to amplify outreach efforts.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure community input is considered in decision-making processes.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Track and analyze outreach efforts’ effectiveness using relevant metrics and KPIs.
- Prepare regular reports detailing the impact of outreach activities and suggesting improvements.
What the Interview Process will look like:
- 1st Interview: Human Resources Manager
- 2nd Interview: Vice President of Business Development
- 3rd Interview: Take-Home Challenge
- 4th Interview: Meet various members of the WeeCare Team
A few things about the role and what we are looking for.:
- This role will travel at a minimum 50% of the time.
- Previous experience doing outreach, working with non-profits, etc.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to foster relationships and track success metrics.
Let’s talk about the perks at WeeCare:
- Salary Range: $90,000 – $100,000
- Comprehensive Benefits – Medical, Vision, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability.
- Parent Leave – WeeCare provides a generous 8-week parental leave!
- Monthly Fringe Benefits – Pick something fun for yourself!
- 401K with a 3% Match – You invest in us, we are going to invest in your future.
- Flexible Paid Time Off – We encourage you to take time for yourself.
- Equity – We want our employees to be stakeholders.
- Paid access to co-working spaces – Come join us at WeWork!
- Stipend to outfit your home office – We are 100% remote, so find that comfy chair!
- Yearly professional development stipend – We support career development for all employees.
Compensation determinations rely on various factors, encompassing the position level, the individual’s skills, knowledge, and capabilities, the location where the role is based, internal fairness considerations, and alignment with market data.
WeeCare, as an E-Verify participant and equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Rest assured that all your information will be treated confidentially in accordance with EEO guidelines.
Job Title: Community Outreach Manager
Exempt / Non-Exempt: Exempt
Department: Business Development
Reporting to: Vice President of Business Development
Estimated Start Date: August 2023