We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry’s best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King’s designer, Neil Gaiman’s editor or Walter Isaacson’s publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
This year we launched the brand new How to Write a Novel course, which provides authors with everything they need to finish a draft in just three months: https://reedsy.com/learning. We’re now looking for a Community Intern to join our Learning team.
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
As a community intern, you will assist the Reedsy Learning team with managing our cohorts of students and promoting the course. You will learn about community building, content writing for social media, email outreach, and growth marketing.
In your internship, you will:
- Engage and moderate cohorts on our custom community app (Circle);
- Write and publish content on Circle;
- Help moderate live webinars;
- Collect testimonials from students for the website and other promotional material;
- Contact new leads for affiliate and influencer outreach; and
- Generate ideas for introducing our course to new audiences.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Analytical mind
- Experience identifying audiences and targeting them with marketing campaigns
- Experience with community management
- Good understanding of Google Suite
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Background in creative writing and/or growth marketing
- A desire to initiate and act on your own ideas
- Proven experience in managing communities and scaling acquisition for a startup or a fast-growing company
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds.
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
€12k – €24k