We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry’s best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King’s designer, Neil Gaiman’s editor, and George R.R. Martin’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to grow Reedsy’s supply of creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Contribute to designing and implementing scalable lead acquisition ideas;
- Reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them;
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs;
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate and educate users;
- Organize webinars and create content to engage with our community; and
- Liaise with our Data Analyst to report on supply growth and create dashboards.
This role is for a technical marketer who wants to execute on their own ideas. Here’s what we look for:
- At least 3 years of experience in scaling acquisition for a startup, across both paid and non-paid channels;
- Familiar with AB testing and conversion optimization;
- Ability to analyze performance data (using tools such as Google Analytics, Sheets or Data Studio) and use it to inform your decisions;
- Experience running webinars and online events;
- Entrepreneurial mindset; and
- Strong writing skills and native-level English speaker
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds;
- Proven experience in scaling acquisition for a startup or a fast-growing company;
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor.
- Work from home;
- Paid paternal and maternal leave;
- Reedski, our annual ski trip.
€35k – €50k