Headquarters: San Francisco
CloudDevs is helping world-class, venture-backed AI startups find talented AI full-stack developers. You will be employed by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early-stage growth.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- 5+ yrs of commercial experience using React or Vue or any JS framework on the front-end and major frameworks like python/ go/Rails/elixir/java/flask/NodeJS on the backend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- Strong and confident communicator in English
- Strong problem solver
- Comfortable with collaboration and open communication across distributed teams
- Design, develop, and implement custom latest generative LLMs (e.g. models similar to GPT or ChatGPT or GPT4) and discriminative LLMs (e.g. models similar to BERT).
- create wrapper apps based on ChatGTP and other LLMs
- Design, develop, and implement systems for AI alignment, Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF) instruction models, and AI guardrails.
- Conduct rigorous tests to evaluate LLMs across standardized performance benchmarks and custom evaluations.
- Employ cutting edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) techniques to solve complex natural language problems.
- Translate technical findings into clear, actionable insights for a non-technical audience.
Here’s what you need:
- Experience with generative LLM fine-tuning and prompt engineering
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Experience with Hugging Face Transformers and other open source NLP/NLG modules
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/clouddevs-ai-llm-fullstack-engineer-1