CareTrack, Inc. is a leading provider of chronic care management services for medical practices. CareTrack’s service offerings are based on proprietary CCM software, integrated back-office service operations, and patient interactive services. Our main goal is to help primary care physicians monitor patient care plan adherence as well as proactively identify and escalate earlier interventions in-between appointments. Our team is comprised of energized employees who work together to provide patients with the best possible care, and we are looking for someone who is a perfect fit to join our team.
Caretrack is seeking a talented Clinical Care Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality care coordination services to our patients, collaborating with healthcare providers and clinical staff to ensure patient adherence to their care plan. As a Clinical Care Coordinator, you will utilize your clinical skills and experience to support the development of a high-performing culture and work with team members to drive proactive screenings and services adoption. This is a fully remote position.
- Care Services Vision
- To be the preferred care coordination solution for provider practices in the United States. We are committed to building a team of patient-centered, caring professionals that deliver best in class service for patients and practices.
- Care Services Mission
- Our mission is to directly contribute to improving our patients’ quality of life by providing proactive, consistent check-ins and support for patients, allowing for better patient adherence to the provider’s care plan between office visits and resulting in better patient outcomes.
- CORE VALUES
- Compassionate – We serve all with empathy and concern.
- Adaptable – We continually seek out best practices for serving each other, our patients and providers.
- Reliable – We are dependable, accountable for our actions, just, and consistent at all times.
- Encouraging – We support each other in assisting our patients with the goals of their care plan.
- Trustworthy – We maintain high standards of service and performance.
- Respectful – We respect the worth of every person we interact with.
- Attentive – The needs of our staff, patients and providers are our highest priority.
- Collaborative – We build positive relationships with each other and our patients.
- Kind – We are considerate and helpful, especially of persons and their behaviors.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers and clinical staff to identify critically and chronically ill patients, and develop a patient care plan that outlines specific care goals and interventions.
- Implement and coordinate patient care plans, working with patients and their families to ensure adherence to the plan.
- Assess and evaluate patient outcomes and modify care plans as necessary.
- Utilize electronic health record technology to maintain patient data and health records.
- Conduct patient outreach, scheduling, and appointment reminders as needed.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals in the development and implementation of patient care initiatives.
- Assist in the development of training materials and educational resources for patients and caregivers.
- (MA) Medical Assistant or (CNA) Certified Nurse Assistant
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely workflow.
- Must be comfortable with electronic documentation procedures and willing/available to complete related training.
- Knowledge of primary care specialties
- Medical terminology
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Knowledge of EHRs (preferred)
- Previous experience working remote prefered but not required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)