Why MMIT? At MMIT, we simplify the complexities of healthcare to smooth access to life saving therapies. Our collective teams achieve this through prioritizing cultivating industry leading data coupled with cutting edge technology to solve some of healthcare’s most complex challenges.
MMIT is regarded as a trusted go-to-market partner that identifies barriers to patient access and helps coordinate major stakeholders to move therapies from pipeline to prescription—answering the “what” of how payers cover therapies and the “why” behind those decisions. MMIT’s product portfolio has been built by listening to our clients, and with expert teams of pharmacists, clinicians, data specialists and market researchers who provide foresight, clarity and confidence.
In 2022, MMIT joined forces with other market-leading pharmaceutical-solutions providers—Evaluate, Citeline, Panalgo and The Dedham Group—to launch Norstella, which aims to deliver must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making along the entire drug development journey.
MMIT’s Client Success team has the overall responsibility for the retention and growth of MMIT’s Market Access customers. This position will focus primarily on MMIT’s largest Premiere customer base, and partner directly with clients to advance our joint mission to smooth patient access to therapies, by ensuring successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of MMIT’s products and services. The CSM is directly responsible for driving client outcomes and building long-term relationships that result in positive retention and growth of the Premiere client segment.
Retention & Growth
- Maintain positive net revenue retention across named clients in MMIT’s Premiere client segment.
- Partner closely with Commercial partners (Sellers, Strategic Account Management, Business Development) on whitespace strategy and leverage existing relationships to generate leads and nurture opportunities.
- Earn reference status in >80% of MMIT clients.
Optimize Client Use Cases
- Responsible for understanding client priorities, use cases, definition of success, and actions required to accelerate time to value.
- Build and manage day-to-day relationships with all client stakeholders (decision makers, influencers, end users, etc.) across multiple brands and Market Access functions (Insights & Analytics, Payer Marketing, Field Teams, Contracting/Rebating, etc.). CSMs are the face of MMIT and are responsible for ensuring these stakeholders understand who we are, what we do, and how we are evolving as an organization. These relationships are continuously evolving as our clients adopt new use cases across various teams, and as stakeholders transition in and out of roles.
- Meet regularly with clients to build relationships, review use cases and recent Market Access updates, review open projects and training plans, discuss open questions/needs/support.
- Provide client education, training, and strategic guidance on how to leverage MMIT’s data and platforms to achieve priority use cases.
- Perform regular Partnership Reviews to ensure ongoing alignment on customer business/brand strategy and reflect on our partnership. Key objectives include – brand strategy and pipeline updates, key personas and use cases, recent engagement and strategic initiatives, feedback on partnership, upcoming engagement to drive outcomes.
Account Health & Advocacy of Client
- Actively review a variety of leading indicators of account health to determine risk, and are accountable for defining, implementing, and leading risk mitigation plans.
- Serve as an advocate and quarterback, representing the voice of the client, when partnering with internal teams (Client Services, Data Operations, Product Management, etc.).
- Act as the internal and external escalation point of contact for any known or emerging client issues.
- And other duties as assigned
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone’s situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in account management and/or leading client relationships. Mastered client management best practices & principles.
- Market Access domain expertise (deep understanding of current and future payer trends; intimate knowledge of Payer, PBM, and IDN organization structures and offerings; understands nuances of channels, benefit designs, site of care; understands and appreciates contracting strategies pharmaceutical companies deploy to obtain favorable access).
- Understanding of common brand strategies to optimize patient access to therapies.
- Able to lead multiple strategic engagements at once while representing the voice of the client internally – aligns and leverages internal resources in support of client needs or issues.
- Able to orchestrate, lead and influence stakeholders to drive decisions collaboratively, resolving conflict and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of empathy with a strong agility to learn and adapt, growth mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative thinker with the ability to inspire others.
Travel: Occasional travel to client sites and on site at MMIT headquarters in Yardley, PA. Up to 25%, which will require regular in-person attendance at company and client meetings. Therefore, you will be required to travel (on airplanes, in taxis, hotels, etc.), attend in-person meetings, and make presentations to live audiences.
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $200,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
MMIT is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. MMIT operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.