About Credit Key
Launched in 2017, Credit Key is a B2B financial services technology company that allows merchants to offer an instant buy now pay later function that is seamlessly integrated at checkout. Credit Key’s proprietary process facilitates lightning-fast financing approval that is unique in the B2B space and proven to help merchants drive sales, revenue and conversions. Merchants equipped with Credit Key also benefit from immediate payment, unmatched ROI from greater AOV, and stronger customer loyalty.
About the role
Our mission is to give our Business Customers and Merchants a level of service that goes above and beyond their expectations every day. We support them professionally and personally, and we want to see them thrive.
As we continue to grow our team, we are looking for a Client Experience Specialist who will join our team to help maximize approvals from borrowers going through our application flow. As part of our Client Success team, you will be trained as an expert in the Credit Key product and overall value proposition, using this expertise to assist customers in the process of getting approved to use our platform and in understanding how Credit Key can best work for their unique use case.
This role will assist new borrowers after they’ve gotten approved to help them in either completing their order and to give them information on how they can use their newly approved credit line as well as answering any other questions they may have. The ideal individual provides distinctive service that makes Credit Key the market leader and preferred choice in the B2B financing space. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-centric skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver extraordinary service on outbound calls in a fast-paced, structured customer care environment.
- Work directly with new borrowers to help them after they’ve been approved on the platform
- Become an expert in the Credit Key product, and help inspire customers with this knowledge
- Ability to adapt communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, and successfully maximize borrower approvals
- Coordinate with Product, Risk, and Client Success to execute on approval goals
- Go the extra mile to help convert potential borrowers to satisfied customers using the platform
- Assist with other customer support business functions as necessary
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years working in a customer facing or sales role
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing growth and resilience demonstrated by a humble desire to understand and implement feedback
- Strong problem resolution skills – proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision demonstrated by the ability to adjust, pivot, and ultimately thrive even in the midst of ambiguity
- Experience with CRM software (ex. Hubspot)
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines demonstrated by strong organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus
- Prior experience in a tech or start up environment is a plus
- Prior experience is sales development is a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits and 401k match