CircleLink Health is looking for a passionate, outgoing and tech savvy Care Ambassador to help enroll Medicare patients into a monthly check-in program. In this full time role, you will call eligible patients and encourage them to enroll in Medicare’s Chronic Care Management Program. Our program connects patients to registered nurses who will call them monthly to help them manage chronic diseases and prevent hospital admissions.
- Utilize our specialized enrollment software to call Medicare patients on behalf of their provider
- Explain the program and the list of benefits/parameters for enrolling
- Answer any questions patients may have
- Encourage enrollment and overcome objections
- Record the outcome of calls into our software with 100% thorough documentation of every call
- The daily expectation is to make ~15 calls per hour.
- Communicate recurring issues and trends to management.
- All other duties assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in sales, call center, or outbound phone role
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and telephonic skills
- Personable, outgoing and compassionate.
- Passion for healthcare and improving patient outcomes
- Organized and autonomous; comfortable working with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Abilities, but not required:
- Previous healthcare experience
- Excel and google sheets experience
- Fluent in Spanish
Scheduling and Other Requirements:
- Ability to work 40 hours per week between 9:00am and 6:00pm EST
- Private space to complete calls
- STRONG internet-connected computer
$50,000/yearly with the opportunity to earn up to $5,000 in bonuses per year.
- Unlimited PTO
- ClassPass and transportation credits (where applicable)
- 401(k) and shares in the company
- 95% health insurance coverage
- Meaningful work improving the lives and health of vulnerable patients nationwide.
- Remote work environment that allows you to work from anywhere.
- International and diverse work atmosphere.
About CircleLink Health
CircleLink Health is a company of passionate clinicians, technologists and business people tackling the $600B problem of preventable chronic and post-acute complications. We’re building a world-class Care Management platform to enable providers while accelerating the shift to preventative care instead of status quo reactive care. Learn more about us here.