Supermom, a fast-growing AI data powerhouse, has a mission to enable parents and families to live better and smarter in Southeast Asia. Boasting one of the largest family communities in Singapore and expanding fast in Indonesia and Malaysia, as well as other SEA countries, we are now looking for a Campaigns Manager (Lead Generation), to be part of this exciting growth story.
- Strategise and create multi-channel marketing plans to deliver on lead generation campaigns for various client accounts. Channels include farming and email/Whatsapp marketing to existing bases, paid advertising, community marketing, events and partnerships, telesales, offline promoters, etc.
- Brief, project manage, and oversee the quality of work from a team of performance specialists, CRM specialists, data processing specialists, copywriters and designers, to deliver on campaigns. If needed, source for suppliers/freelancers and onboard them.
- Forecast budget/CPL and timelines for campaigns.
- Constantly monitor performance across multiple campaigns, and be agile in moving resources across campaigns or changing creatives/channels as needed, understanding drop-out points throughout the journey and troubleshoot accordingly, ultimately ensuring all deliverables are submitted on time and spend is within budget.
- Drive more sophistication in source attribution and performance measurement.
- Understand our target audiences’ behaviours, as well as analyse and segment our existing base, to improve new user acquisition and cross-sell.
- Continually find ways to optimise campaigns and maximise margins.
- Build long-term strategies for user acquisition while managing short-term fulfilment.
- Interact directly with clients for day-to-day operations, building positive relationships with them to facilitate renewal or other business opportunities.
- Responsible for timely billing of clients.
- Be the subject matter expert for omnichannel lead generation campaigns, advising on best practice, feasibility, pricing/CPL, as well as timeline and budget needed for new campaigns/clients.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in user acquisition marketing, either with B2C brands or with agencies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in people management
- Proven experience in managing successful B2C demand generation programmes
- Hands-on experience in CRM/lifecycle marketing and/or performance marketing is a big plus
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and GA4
- Excellent time management and project management; able to multitask and handle multiple campaigns at the same time
- Agile when solving a range of implementation or operational issues
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with different types of clients, internal colleagues and stakeholders
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer
- Robust compensation package: Base-plus-commissions
- Bonus plans based on individual, team and/or campaign performances
- Comprehensive ongoing training and professional development career path programs
- Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating toward common objectives and goals